who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha i feel u... dunno leh ppl say her life leech sibei imba, cannot die... in my hands... i 70% waiting at the base waiting to respawn... lol...

Need to practice more lo.

I see youtube they play like easy leh.

daaawn

Reaction score
Played brawl got hilda angela odette nana and alice (me). told angela not to ulti hilda bc no point in ulting tank unless hylos or akai and instead told her to ulti me or odette but nooooo stupid angela still wants to ulti hilda dk for what lol and i was waiting for her to spam first skill to heal us but noo angela didnt and then i died and i was like zzzzz that angela nub lucky carried the game with alice lucky odette still not that bad lol

Last edited:

Halah Princess

Reaction score
Played brawl got hilda angela odette nana and alice (me). told angela not to ulti hilda bc no point in ulting tank unless hylos or akai and instead told her to ulti me or odette but nooooo stupid angela still wants to ulti hilda dk for what lol and i was waiting for her to spam first skill to heal us but noo angela didnt and then i died and i was like zzzzz that angela nub lucky carried the game with alice lucky odette still not that bad lol
Actually i dun understand why angela no point ulti tank or hilda unless is hylos or panda. Care to enlighten me? Cos i think hilda also some kind of chaser type.

grove88

Reaction score
That time want to swap d, end up dont know why cant swap... end up with using ruby for rank game... :s22:

Oh I remember that one. No time already I lock Lesley cause you can use mm, then I ask you choose Ruby to swap.

Then cannot swap. Got bug. :s13: Think the bug still around; sometimes I cannot swap with people as well.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh I remember that one. No time already I lock Lesley cause you can use mm, then I ask you choose Ruby to swap.

Then cannot swap. Got bug. :s13: Think the bug still around; sometimes I cannot swap with people as well.

yah damn irritating bug. there's another bug where u swap but didn't work, instead the emblems and spell got swapped lol.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i dun understand why angela no point ulti tank or hilda unless is hylos or panda. Care to enlighten me? Cos i think hilda also some kind of chaser type.

If the player don't play smart, or always run away, no point possessing cos running away just defeats the purpose of me supporting.

Or if the player is a tard chiong till die, end up I also die after he/she dies.

I always monitor players see who is worth possessing.

Anyway in Brawl I don't possess unless I run out of my skills need to possess to recharge.

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the player don't play smart, or always run away, no point possessing cos running away just defeats the purpose of me supporting.

Or if the player is a tard chiong till die, end up I also die after he/she dies.

I always monitor players see who is worth possessing.

Anyway in Brawl I don't possess unless I run out of my skills need to possess to recharge.

Possess me best liao.

Possess me to Victory. :s13:

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I trolled though. :o

5 man team but we winning la, Angela possess me(Akai) I jitao jump in tio stun and both die. :s13:

daaawn

Reaction score

For me i personally think its best when angela ultis the damage dealer especially in gank unless your teammate kena gank then you want to help him run but at that point in time hildas hp was 3/4 so i see no point plus during the game the one that was dealing the most damage was odette and me so she should have ultied us to give us more boost instead of ulting hilda. also that hilda hadnt really done much damage because all she did was running away even when she supposed to stand in front and tank for us so ya. another thing was that even when our health was running low she didnt even heal us at all la idk if its because of the cooldown or she just want to focus healing hilda instead but i think for angela wise u need to be smart in choosing ur ulti and not just ulti tanks or melee ranged heroes (no point in ulting them if they chiong in and die without dealing dmaage cos angela squishy they will gank u next)

actually see situation for hylos and akai la when it comes to hylos i personally think it makes sense to ulti him when his heath is low because he's a good counter in ganks and can protect teammates well haha ive ultied a pro hylos before and the damage was insane. for akai i usually ulti him if i feel like he needs help in protecting the rest of the team during ganks because when angela uses ulti her target has shield too so it really depends la but when i play angela i think the most effective way of using her is to assist damage dealer. most of the akais that ive played with has a good positioning and they know what they're doing (mostly standing in front and protecting the team and not running away) so i know im not wasting my ulti on them because angela is a support it is important for her to serve her role well an op angela can change the game of the flow.

ps for length

Last edited:

daaawn

Reaction score
But if ur tank gg then rly no point in ulting them la might as well as use ur ulti on someone u know who can carry the game and give them the extra boost that they need i like to ulti fighters or assasins and if the mage is carrying i might ulti mage see how but usually i ulti fighter or assasins

daaawn

Reaction score
But i these few days never play angela le i keep trying out different heroes ahahahahha now i focusing on mastering change whos like a mix btw harley and cycs LOL fun leh she

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.