Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Ok.. Day 3. Quiet day.No call. No more wassap as i have block and report his number. But on guard. The new IO who is incharge of my case now,inform.."always be on guard as they might planning something. " and raya is coming. Damn.. Make me nervous.

Stressout123

Reaction score
Ok.. Day 3. Quiet day.No call. No more wassap as i have block and report his number. But on guard. The new IO who is incharge of my case now,inform.."always be on guard as they might planning something. " and raya is coming. Damn.. Make me nervous.

Just be alert of strangers along void deck or corridor. If suspicious maybe u want ask what he/ she is doing before making the call to police

Khai82

Reaction score
Someone lurking at my door yesterday night. Been montoring from cctv. The moment the wanted to snap my gate picture i open the gate and he ran off

Stressout123

Reaction score
Seems like my UML big business. After 2nd day he stop calling me. After 3rd day stop calling office. 3 weeks of not bothering me. Hope it stays like these

Ghie0908

Reaction score
No problem.. Who like to be scam. We need to support each other mentally to go thru all this.
For me i am not afraid at all so just want to encourage the rest to not give in to these people

The hardest part is the mental torture. Like waiting for something to happen. All the while hoping it will not happen. Thank u again.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
Wassap group? Hahahh.. Serious?
I made a 2nd report now as advise by my IO. To request for more patrol ard my area. If they entertained me ah.

Yes. Once, i blocked his number on the first group and asked my NOK to block him also. He made another group and tried to add us again. So we all blocked him. So far all quiet but i am still on guard. I live on the 2nd level and facing an open space. I make it a point to check the people who seems to be checking my unit out.and i always have my phone ready.

Khai82

Reaction score
Someone lurking at my door yesterday night. Been montoring from cctv. The moment the wanted to snap my gate picture i open the gate and he ran off

Stress

Reaction score

oh my god!! he got balls... saw got cctv still dare to come and take picture.. mine start harrasing my workplace yesterday.. threaten to ask his guys down to check whether im really no longer working there.

Nas1978

Reaction score

Seriously? Daring ah. From cctv can see his face? Update IO. Maybe his face on the news then everyone can recognise him easily. But maybe he is one of us that LS make use of. Haisshh

Nas1978

Reaction score

Khai.. Send the video to your IO. Defitnetly it will turn up something

Stressout123

Reaction score
oh my god!! he got balls... saw got cctv still dare to come and take picture.. mine start harrasing my workplace yesterday.. threaten to ask his guys down to check whether im really no longer working there.

I dun think they will send anyone to workplace area. After all the human flow is much more heavier. Means more risk for them too

Stress

Reaction score
I dun think they will send anyone to workplace area. After all the human flow is much more heavier. Means more risk for them too

Coz im no longer working there. still shouted at my ex colleague saying will sent people to spot check me. bloody idiot...

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Seriously? Daring ah. From cctv can see his face? Update IO. Maybe his face on the news then everyone can recognise him easily. But maybe he is one of us that LS make use of. Haisshh

Yeah, most probably another victim. Their base not in sg, they got no people here actually. They use those LS scam and dating site scam to make use of people.

No need to be afraid la. Sit back relax

proddy

Reaction score
Change your whatsapp profile pic to the cctv captured image Ma. Haha but for all you know, that is the runner and the loanshark doesn’t even know him.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Change your whatsapp profile pic to the cctv captured image Ma. Haha but for all you know, that is the runner and the loanshark doesn’t even know him.

You clever ah.

Once I thought of changing my profile picture to whatever picture my LS was using, then sending him the exact same messages he sent me. Give a bit of Twilight Zone experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.