Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Eh...just curious how come mostly Malay victims ah.

Unnecessary segue to sensitive topic. You must be 40 years old and above. Lol.

Statistically, the people on this forum are but a small percentage of actual loan shark victims, so it would be more accurate to categorize us in age brackets than racial brackets given that people younger than forty (ie. Not you) are more aware of platforms such as this. Secondly, there is no available data on victims of physical loanshark harassment, but there is certainly available data on the demographs of problem gambling, which we have established is a strong precurser to debt problems. So I invite you to draw your own conclusions.

Selamat hari raya all my Malay friends!

proddy

Reaction score
eh i still dunno, is the $ free then since no channel to return to and close off account need to empty the account ma.? hehehe

if so, turns out we scam the LS...hahaha

Sharuu

Reaction score
eh i still dunno, is the $ free then since no channel to return to and close off account need to empty the account ma.? hehehe

if so, turns out we scam the LS...hahaha

Ya, if you close account, the bank will give you all your money with no questions asked.

It's not so much a scam as it is that the LS don't have recourse to get "their money" back. No contract mah. Means no obligation! I would be very amused to see a loan shark take a debtor to court for restitution.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Unnecessary segue to sensitive topic. You must be 40 years old and above. Lol.

Statistically, the people on this forum are but a small percentage of actual loan shark victims, so it would be more accurate to categorize us in age brackets than racial brackets given that people younger than forty (ie. Not you) are more aware of platforms such as this. Secondly, there is no available data on victims of physical loanshark harassment, but there is certainly available data on the demographs of problem gambling, which we have established is a strong precurser to debt problems. So I invite you to draw your own conclusions.

Selamat hari raya all my Malay friends!

Ok no offence..just curious.i below age 40yr my ah bang.hahaha.u are right I belong to the problem gambling type.haiz...

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score
Ok no offence..just curious.i below age 40yr my ah bang.hahaha.u are right I belong to the problem gambling type.haiz...

You don't sound a day older than 80! Lol.

Are you still gambling? Football season coming. You want to do pool? Ah bang put 100$ on Germany and Brazil to final two. If I'm right, all of you owe me money. Want to defer, 200$.

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
You don't sound a day older than 80! Lol.

Are you still gambling? Football season coming. You want to do pool? Ah bang put 100$ on Germany and Brazil to final two. If I'm right, all of you owe me money. Want to defer, 200$.

Hahaha.ah bang I lose 6figure over last 10yrs liao.world cup I also not interested.maybe I sound like 40s coz I age alot over last fews yr with debt problems.hahaha my advice to all of u here.be debt free.dont take credit card or installment plan to enjoy first pay later.i been tru all these.

Khai82

Reaction score
Khai.. Send the video to your IO. Defitnetly it will turn up something

Yup have done that.i feel regret acting to fast to scare him. I just tot wanted to let him taste of the SOC baton that i have obtain

Eve1971

Reaction score
I have the received the same thing this evening. He forcefully transferred 600 into my account but message me and said 1000 clear 1300. I replied him that I don’t know him, he message me and mentioned my block and unit no. I will have to report police tomorrow.

Nas1978

Reaction score
I have the received the same thing this evening. He forcefully transferred 600 into my account but message me and said 1000 clear 1300. I replied him that I don’t know him, he message me and mentioned my block and unit no. I will have to report police tomorrow.

How did he have ur acc no? Did u also give ur nric to him?

Sharuu

Reaction score

FREE MONEY.

Report police, close your bank account and go buy yourself something nice.

Stressout123

Reaction score

Haha. Go stay at same place as kim/ trump next week. Ask ur UML come harass at the hotel, waiting for him/ her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.