[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

qwertified

Reaction score
I only played the demo, it was alright, somewhat similar to heavy rain the detective portion except its android now. I didn't really watch any gameplay trailers cause its potentially spoiler heavy for such games, but i don't think much has changed since heavy rain/beyond 2 souls based on the demo. Which is why i didn't get it i don't really want to experience more of the same.

I feel there's a limitation to how good the game can be cause the director david cage has too much an influence over the game development, if his work is something proven to be well done like miyazaki (for souls games) and yoko taro (for nier automata, though mostly just the story), i don't mind having more of the same. But his previous games aren't that good to be honest (heavy rain was ok-ish, beyond 2 souls isn't fantastic; until dawn is much better than both), and i don't expect detroit to be any different. Having played the demo and read the reviews kinda confirms it for me.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only played the demo, it was alright, somewhat similar to heavy rain the detective portion except its android now. I didn't really watch any gameplay trailers cause its potentially spoiler heavy for such games, but i don't think much has changed since heavy rain/beyond 2 souls based on the demo. Which is why i didn't get it i don't really want to experience more of the same.

I feel there's a limitation to how good the game can be cause the director david cage has too much an influence over the game development, if his work is something proven to be well done like miyazaki (for souls games) and yoko taro (for nier automata, though mostly just the story), i don't mind having more of the same. But his previous games aren't that good to be honest (heavy rain was ok-ish, beyond 2 souls isn't fantastic; until dawn is much better than both), and i don't expect detroit to be any different. Having played the demo and read the reviews kinda confirms it for me.

i doubt they can change much on that point, since its meant to be heavily story driven n interaction. unless they have to decided to change it to action rpg.

for me, i play to enjoy the story alone only. and the story did not disappoint me, so i feel like my money was well spend.

this game is only for people who enjoy stories, graphics, and speech.

its a good change after all that massive open world world recently.

in fact i got games like watch dog n bloodbourne which i have not complete yet after putting in the shelves for so many years. whenever i load the disc in, i play 15 mins only, i feel like stopping liao. its either too challenging too difficult or too much think to absorb in a shot till i dun feel like playing.

maybe i am getting old, my interest to games are getting mild.

thats why slow game n story driven game like Detroit kinda suits me for now.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i doubt they can change much on that point, since its meant to be heavily story driven n interaction. unless they have to decided to change it to action rpg.

for me, i play to enjoy the story alone only. and the story did not disappoint me, so i feel like my money was well spend.

this game is only for people who enjoy stories, graphics, and speech.

its a good change after all that massive open world world recently.

in fact i got games like watch dog n bloodbourne which i have not complete yet after putting in the shelves for so many years. whenever i load the disc in, i play 15 mins only, i feel like stopping liao. its either too challenging too difficult or too much think to absorb in a shot till i dun feel like playing.

maybe i am getting old, my interest to games are getting mild.

thats why slow game n story driven game like Detroit kinda suits me for now.

i am halfway through detroit become human. the game is quite good in terms of graphics, music as well as story. very similar to the tv series westworld. makes me want to own one android. they even have survey asking what are your views on androids. for me i think its worth buying.

shin7829

Reaction score
Plat-ing Detroit tonight

Having play heavy rain, beyond two souls , and Detroit
Here are my views:

Game play:
a similar system
but i somehow feel its very much simpler than the two predecessor
its not as hard to fail QTE as Heavy rain.
Even some choices are quite significantly direct to guess which is the better options to choose
(guess they make it simpler in a way)

Story:
Somehow quite ok, though i dont know why i am too uninterested to explore much, so i just aim to clear platinum trophy asap

some of the twist or the way the story unfolds will make u go "huh what? "
"they are so powerful" but yet "they are so weak also LOL"
some portions also happen for the sake of happening

though story is new i still prefer heavy rain story plot. because there are a few or maybe too many ( huh?what? like that also can?anyhow anyhow ? o_O ?? ) in this game.

Visual and sound systems:
not too bad.

Overall i will rate this 6/10 only

The way the president speaks really CMI, really more android than android. worst monotonus speech ever

maintenance costume package can anyhow appear on ceiling of toilet floor??? lol ?

u need hold hand to convert androids to your side but when walking and marching you can simply wave at them to convert ? lol huh ????

i believe there are many more unmention LOL and huh?? actions/events

Last edited:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to sign in using my US account? When I entered the sign in details on my PS4 it says cannot sign in using another player's sign in ID.

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Quick question whats the benefit of creating an US account over Asia? I dont notice the games being cheaper over at the US store.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question whats the benefit of creating an US account over Asia? I dont notice the games being cheaper over at the US store.
it's cheaper sometimes need to compare .

better content. dlc require u download from same region as your disc.

recently have to get jap voice for my persona 5 from uk psn.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to sign in using my US account? When I entered the sign in details on my PS4 it says cannot sign in using another player's sign in ID.
use your us user account

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Dark Souls Dev's New Game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Revealed. Coming to PS4 early 2019.

4089_d20180531-001_Angled_FOB_Packshots_PS4_EN_C_FINAL.png

Last edited:

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Devil May Cry 5 4K reveal trailer. Coming to PS4 2019 spring.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.