who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daaawn

Reaction score
Leslesy>>Karrie>>Layla>>Miya>>Hanabi.
Why even thought of Irithel.

Hmmmm Idk i think iri quite interesting i like to play off meta champions hahahahah Karrie is good lol the only mm i can play is her i cmi hanabi hahahahahahahahahahahah

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zrlKvq0.jpg

Singnet can only play farming games :/

Lurker99

Reaction score
Bullet leh mai play play 😌

No man... we just lost a ranked game cause of my fault!
Paiseh guys... think we never plan properly for draft also.. we got two tank players and two mage players.. I was thinking of playing one of my 4 usual tanks or Angela.. in the end the good tanks all banned and picked.. Angela also.. I anyhow pick Martis and fed badly.. I probably should have taken the mm and let Celexa take fanny....

:( :( :(

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun dare play alr... Scared drop rank :s13:

Quite lucky today, most of the random strangers played very well as compared to trashy strangers previously.

daaawn

Reaction score
lol ....... played with grove and silly and lololol jawhead and karina keep aiming me only bc i epic ahahahahahahaha hate when people pull rank in games like wtf lol wah play that round my blood really boiling sia the whole game the both of them keep scolding me for fk i nearly afked which i wont even consider unless i rly ***** pissed lol ahahahahahahah they kept scolding me nub cos i epic lololol they also epic before they climb up what ahaha then kp durin gthe last min i kena brunos ulti bc karina and jawhead kept sticking to me i was like **** lol want scold people can but must have skills first then come talk zzz

Halah Princess

Reaction score
No man... we just lost a ranked game cause of my fault!
Paiseh guys... think we never plan properly for draft also.. we got two tank players and two mage players.. I was thinking of playing one of my 4 usual tanks or Angela.. in the end the good tanks all banned and picked.. Angela also.. I anyhow pick Martis and fed badly.. I probably should have taken the mm and let Celexa take fanny....

:( :( :(
Nah. That match really difficult. Lolita against hylos and panda.Pain. Hard to initiate as lolita need a tank buddy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.