Gear S3 is announced.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Since the day I bought it, I never update, so that one full charge can last 4 days.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't update my gadgets unless it does not worsen the battery. My brightness is at 4, the most I leave my NFC on. The rest disabled. Wifi version though.

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone paired their watch with a xiaomi phone?

Recently when I make/receive calls using the phone while connected to the watch, I can hear the other party but they can't hear my voice. Had to disconnect the Bluetooth connection before I can make or receive calls.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does the led turn green upon fully charged? mine shows 100% but led still red.

mine does too. could the wireless charging dock having some problem making the switch to green, or it could be a false 100%.

get your watch and dock checked at service centre?

xperiaz2

Reaction score
Updated Gear3 LTE version firmware 3.0.0.2 yesterday and I'm glad that the default watch faces are all working now. However, after the update, certain watch faces that were unvisible still remind the same. You need to go the Samsung Gear app - Watch Faces - click on all the missing watch faces and it will works as new again!!

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updated Gear3 LTE version firmware 3.0.0.2 yesterday and I'm glad that the default watch faces are all working now. However, after the update, certain watch faces that were unvisible still remind the same. You need to go the Samsung Gear app - Watch Faces - click on all the missing watch faces and it will works as new again!!

i still encounter some problems with 3rd party watch faces so never use them again. now only use the default samsung ones.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't you uninstall the purchased watch faces and reinstall them again. I believe it should work.

tried. sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't so i just use default samsung ones which is good enough for me.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
over the weekend, CEE i do saw newstead technologies and challenger selling.

perhaps PC show they might have too

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Update abit. PC show got sell. Saw at samsung booth and also newstead techonologies.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a new 13mb update for gear s3.
59ORaSAl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.