Sea of Thieves

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cross play confirmed between PC & Xbox
http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-and-xbox-one-cross-play-confirmed-for-sea-of-thieves/

You'll be able to play pirate game Sea of Thieves with your Xbox-minded friends on launch day, developer Rare has confirmed. Huzzah! It was known that the team were exploring cross-play but now we know for sure that it will be part of the game when it launches (which will be some time in 2018).

It's "no asterisks" cross-play, the developer said during Microsoft's Gamescom presentation today. Basically, everybody will be running around, clashing swords and hauling treasure chests onto deck in exactly the same world.

Cross-play could well help the game succeed: Steven played a demo version in June and didn't fall in love with it, but said that if you were able to build a trusted crew with friends then it could be a lot of fun. And if you've got buddies that play on the Xbox One, cross-play helps you do just that.

One more detail—you'll be able to use your own vomit as a weapon in Sea of Thieves, Rare said. Hurl in a bucket and chuck it an an enemy to get the upper hand in a sword fight. Charming.

TheDAB

Reaction score
Thanks for the update & share of this game ... i happened to come across this game while watching some gameplays on other games on twitch .. then i saw this game & i decided to watch a while & the gameplay plus the things you can do in this game is actually quite interesting & looks fun to play ! haha .. it was a brand new experience for all MMO players i would say ... hopefully the game gets released sooner rather then later ..

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/lets-talk-about-specs
8dfb659f-a017-434e-a41c-38487360f224.png

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hot tip for Win10 PC owners:
Get Xbox Game Pass for FREE (14 days free trial, please disable the auto-renewal of subscription in your Microsoft account)
https://www.xbox.com/en-SG/games/xbox-game-pass

Ensure your Win10 system language is set to SG. (since launch day is dependent on region)

9jUHx62.png

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Captaining my own boat
OundDvb.jpg

To sail Emerald seas
6G9s0gk.jpg

Charting the voyage
p0ZCLfB.jpg

X marks the spot!
Y2Ju1lm.jpg

Agreeing to the mission!
2NYHGxO.png

Found a chest!
ahpLz55.png

Handing in the loot to trade for gold!
c8zVrbl.jpg

Crewed with some salty dogs!
EW67qC5.jpg

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Running with the wind!
Dnon7fl.jpg

A shipwreck off to port!
hlPNxeu.png

Seaching the wreck
BG72xB7.png

Sunsets are so pretty
BndaBLM.jpg

Another galleon, stealth mode. Lurking for prey or to be prey on?
eMfBtl8.png

An outpost
8Q0ELnp.jpg

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Silver linings are so awesome!
ia6f8YJ.jpg

Kraken!
oUpwGvG.png

Fire the cannons!
b0lnjic.png

Caught in it's tentacles!
1xGm5xv.png

On a lonely island
KueMZmD.jpg

Sunsets are so pretty!
bIsCyG2.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.