home karaoke

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, any reviews?

The quality is quite gd, interface in chinese, viet, english, jap amd malayu. super responsiveness better then teoheng. Video mostly hd. Gt lots of songs, 2tb come with 15k mv can dl more update weekly. Gt lots of china singing programs song, tho still cannot find lee sheng jie, 每次都想呼喊你的名字。

Haven tried the movie cuz is all title in chinese word lol.

Can adjust tone, 4 up 4 down.

I would suggest get a gt mixer/amplifier for best effect

Last edited:

loster

Reaction score
Nice. I might go one of this too. Now thinking how to link up to my speaker

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice. I might go one of this too. Now thinking how to link up to my speaker
What connection ur speaker has?

Does it come with english songs too?

there is a total of 21457 pages of songs (8songs/page), Chi,Jap,Kor,Malayu and English

English wish agar 8.5k songs. Mainly 2010s popular songs, oldies and a few new song.

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hdmi, optical and stereo mini jack

i am using this

https://www.lazada.sg/products/kara...00000&ef_id=UyiAzwAABS02kjJ7:20180609063252:s

for my mic mixer

the system will have a av(red/white audio out), u connect tat to the mic mixer audio input.

Then mixer output i connect
782816ed-4f57-4bf1-b5f0-c9cbecb956e9_1.8c967c7379ca98685c565d7fa5cff17b.jpeg

so it output a 3.5mm

Reason i output to 3.5mm
1) so i can connect to my headphone if wan to.
2) or I can use
3.5mm%20Male%20Plug%20to%202%20RCA%20Male%20Stereo%20Audio%20AV%20Cable%2010FT%20(3M)%20(1)-1024x768_0.JPG

to connect to my home theatre, in ur case, stereo input

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
The quality is quite gd, interface in chinese, viet, english, jap amd malayu. super responsiveness better then teoheng. Video mostly hd. Gt lots of songs, 2tb come with 15k mv can dl more update weekly. Gt lots of china singing programs song, tho still cannot find lee sheng jie, 每次都想呼喊你的名字。

Haven tried the movie cuz is all title in chinese word lol.

Can adjust tone, 4 up 4 down.

I would suggest get a gt mixer/amplifier for best effect

how do you update your song lists?
able to delete those in viet and melayu, since can't sing them :s13:

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how do you update your song lists?
able to delete those in viet and melayu, since can't sing them :s13:

will have a category call new song, each song that is not dl yet gt a small dl button to press. Actually those tat sing k usually only sing those few songs nia how often u sing the latest top 100 sia.

i go teo heng the top k song still same de as 5 years ago lol

can delete song if wan to, i keeping SK song for the Kgirl dance lol.

Amazingly Chinese christian songs also have lol

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
will have a category call new song, each song that is not dl yet gt a small dl button to press. Actually those tat sing k usually only sing those few songs nia how often u sing the latest top 100 sia.

i go teo heng the top k song still same de as 5 years ago lol

can delete song if wan to, i keeping SK song for the Kgirl dance lol.

Amazingly Chinese christian songs also have lol

so this hardware, the maker actually take the effort to upload new songs.
Thats pretty good,
i was told some players need to download your own new songs, upload into the player.
While an aunt of mine, she need to send the box to the maker for an update and it usually cost like $300 per update..

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so this hardware, the maker actually take the effort to upload new songs.
Thats pretty good,
i was told some players need to download your own new songs, upload into the player.
While an aunt of mine, she need to send the box to the maker for an update and it usually cost like $300 per update..

well i guess it will update until the company close lol. If u have mtv u can thumb drive in urself aslo.

But right now the apk link for hp dedication down liao waiting for it to reup

BRianzter

Reaction score
are you feel unable stable after use few hours ? when i check with customer service of the seller. she say screen together hardware is easily hot and not stable.

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are you feel unable stable after use few hours ? when i check with customer service of the seller. she say screen together hardware is easily hot and not stable.

Lol not sure i never use more than 2hrs. She nv say anything about stability to me tho lol. And i use in aircon room since need to sound proof.

cbrian37

Reaction score
Bought Popsical last week,its very updated on songs.One thing good is that you find and choose song you want to sing through individual phone.For sound better go for proper karaoke system like BMB,their sound system that comes with bundle set CMI.Teo Heng also promoting popsical if you guys going for BMB,please don't use home theatre system as it only meant for movies only.

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought Popsical last week,its very updated on songs.One thing good is that you find and choose song you want to sing through individual phone.For sound better go for proper karaoke system like BMB,their sound system that comes with bundle set CMI.Teo Heng also promoting popsical if you guys going for BMB,please don't use home theatre system as it only meant for movies only.

I did consider popsical at one point but the subscription fee turn me off, pay 399 liao still need to pay to use, if never pay can only use 15mins (3-4 songs max). Then gt ads somemore.
S$3.99 per use / S$9.99 per month, dun even noe will increase price in the future anot.

SyncGuy

Reaction score
I did consider popsical at one point but the subscription fee turn me off, pay 399 liao still need to pay to use, if never pay can only use 15mins (3-4 songs max). Then gt ads somemore.
S$3.99 per use / S$9.99 per month, dun even noe will increase price in the future anot.

$3.99 / 24hrs

or

$9.99 / month la..

Where got per use nia? Haha!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.