[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky123

Master Member
Reaction score
Pasir Ris farmway feeder seller

Does anyone know where the husband and wife feeder seller at pair ris farmway 2 move to ?

fwlwxu.jpg

vickyboi

Reaction score
Has anyone used double sponge filters or double OHFs for their tanks? Specifically a 25 gallon 2ft tank.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used double sponge filters or double OHFs for their tanks? Specifically a 25 gallon 2ft tank.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

My first layer i will put 2 of this

air-filter-pad-500x500.jpg

follow by pot scrubber > jap matt

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think give them abit of time
To get into shape bah
Just moved hard to get everything up in one shot

gwbasic

Reaction score
Anybody keep bichirs? I just bought some small ones, how fast they grow ah? Now a bit too small for my main tank, keep in quarantine first.

Yah me, got one endlicheri. Online people say they grow fast for the first year (to 30cm), then after that slowly.

Quite a fun fish to keep and watch, sometimes like to jump, other times like to hide in the sand, sleeping time will lie on the plants.

sweetbae

Reaction score
Hi want to ask if it’s bad for cardinal tetra and guppies to be together :( my guppy died today the entire tail and fins is gone i have 2 sae inside also afterwards one tetra died also

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi want to ask if it’s bad for cardinal tetra and guppies to be together :( my guppy died today the entire tail and fins is gone i have 2 sae inside also afterwards one tetra died also

It's your tank system problem not the fishes.... sound like you never cycle the tank things cant breakdown properly causing your fishes to fall sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.