[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys... Like to seek advise. If I want to try my luck to reforge a bow to a primal, which option has sort of higher chance using Kanai's cube. Reforge legendaries or Upgrade rare ..? Both method also can right..?

Reforge is the fastest way. Spam bounty with public. Upgrade rare really Heng suay.
Thou my crusader primal weapon comes on the 2nd upgrade.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EY1Gre2.jpg

Think highest is gr97 for me, if I know/bothered to farm map/mob think go pass gr100 is no problem. My paragon 1k+ only

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Reforge is the fastest way. Spam bounty with public. Upgrade rare really Heng suay.
Thou my crusader primal weapon comes on the 2nd upgrade.

Say you reforge a primal item. Will it remain as a primal or may turn into a normal legendary?

AC2

Reaction score
Diamond put on gears give resistance. At higher GR u will need a lot of toughness

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Say you reforge a primal item. Will it remain as a primal or may turn into a normal legendary?

Normal legendary bruh. It won’t stay primal.thou I have to say primal but wrong stats might as use a normal legendary with the correct stats.

Don’t think too much on primal, only primal weapon makes a diff.

Last edited:

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I ask why put diamonds instead of ruby which gives strength in the armour?

Crus lack all resist, even thou str do give armour but stacking armour give it diminishing effects. We sort of need to balance armour to all resist on 10:1 ratio. High gr will get u killed faster than you kill the mobs without decent resist. Imagine u can one shot mobs but they can one shot u as well. How many time can u revive without failing the gr timing. Str we can always get more from paragon stats.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
This sets me thinking... D3 has been around for a decade, any player ever able to amass a full primal gear..? Is that consider god mode..? Any such player around..? Like Quin69, Leviathan, Bannik...Etc.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This sets me thinking... D3 has been around for a decade, any player ever able to amass a full primal gear..? Is that consider god mode..? Any such player around..? Like Quin69, Leviathan, Bannik...Etc.

Primal just came out like 3-4 season ago nia. Doubt they play much of non season game. With their mat left over from all the season it’s possible. 1 non streamer manage quite close thou like left 2-3 piece primal for full.

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Just incase you guys weren't aware... don't do your CR yet. Season start, create a character, then do CR. If you do before you won't have the rewards by then!

Also add me please! resnhoj is my ID

Thank you!

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play for 12 hours straight on a 4 man team

How to get to T6+ viable by the end of day 1 of a season ?

but u would still need a barb for 4 man

Don’t choose barb and wd if you care about rankings lol

also, has anyone made any money on AH in the good old days?

My best was a mid tier trifecta Int ring, sold for 125USD then some odds and end pieces for a couple of bucks here and there and sold some gold.

Last edited:

killless

Master Member
Reaction score

My best was a mid tier trifecta Int ring, sold for 125USD then some odds and end pieces for a couple of bucks here and there and sold some gold.

Whoa, jin song. Earned back several copies of e game money.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i presume u mean sup barb
ermm b4 anyone gets the wrong idea about sup roles, the gearing is very different. yes a sup barb will go very far but that set of amour is useless for doing solo rifts, which means u cant do your own season journey at all

a zdps inna set cant even clear gr 30 lol

and AH made alot of money for some people
I made a few hundred but i know of US folks that made thousands - esp the echo fury mace and skorn

that said i always say, u earn more getting a real job hor lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.