Custom In-Ear Monitors information & discussion thread

Seth Lee

Reaction score
All these places will do the pouring mould into ears for ciem?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

except for certain models of Null and Jomo, don't think anyone else does it locally.

you can get both 64 and Vision Ears at E1 too!

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
except for certain models of Null and Jomo, don't think anyone else does it locally.

you can get both 64 and Vision Ears at E1 too!
Becareful when you go e1, the staff will judge you and comment on your bad tastes based on the type of music you listen to. We should be able to listen to whatever genre we want.

Better hide your DAP screen when you audition there.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Becareful when you go e1, the staff will judge you and comment on your bad tastes based on the type of music you listen to. We should be able to listen to whatever genre we want.

Better hide your DAP screen when you audition there.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

when i go there on sat i only see the xmm there

rebirthz

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering has anyone had experience reshelling a custom JH13 freqphase with Null Audio? Considering buying a 2nd hand jh13 FP and reshelling for my ears. Would anyone advise against it?

Also I also own a pair of campfire vegas and wonder would anyone happen to have both campfire vegas and the JH13? Would love to hear your comparison thoughts between both IEMS.

HamsterKing

Reaction score
oIdNEnPl.jpg

It's been a year, just ranting out paid $130 dollars without GST and get a lousy mould which cannot be used and Facebook chat with them no reply no nothing regretted going there please becareful on which audiologist you pick when ur making a ear mould. The one with yellow sponge is from The Hearing Solution Singapore.
B77XIwZl.jpg

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oIdNEnPl.jpg

It's been a year, just ranting out paid $130 dollars without GST and get a lousy mould which cannot be used and Facebook chat with them no reply no nothing regretted going there please becareful on which audiologist you pick when ur making a ear mould. The one with yellow sponge is from The Hearing Solution Singapore.
B77XIwZl.jpg

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

wah so lousy ah, sg only got a few that do these right?

SkyScraper

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi friends, i would like to ask. I have been using UM3x + 3 for many years (4 or 5 years?). Part of my shell has beem chipped. And its also dirty already. I was thinking of reshelling, do you all think if it is a good idea to reahell? I like the sound of it.

If i should, where should i reahell?

tskeng

Reaction score
Went to Jaben today to try the S$199 CIEM. (no typos in that sentence).

I think it sounds so so.. (I dont know how to describe techincally). But very interesting price for a custom IEM.

For comparisons, I'm someone who loves the sound of Fitear TG334.

tskeng

Reaction score
Hi friends, i would like to ask. I have been using UM3x + 3 for many years (4 or 5 years?). Part of my shell has beem chipped. And its also dirty already. I was thinking of reshelling, do you all think if it is a good idea to reahell? I like the sound of it.

If i should, where should i reahell?

Perhaps get a quote from SGaudiohive?
The price if its good, then why not reshell?

(I haven't used their service before.)

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Jaben today to try the S$199 CIEM. (no typos in that sentence).

I think it sounds so so.. (I dont know how to describe techincally). But very interesting price for a custom IEM.

For comparisons, I'm someone who loves the sound of Fitear TG334.

I saw the news article too, and was tempted. Was it worth that pricetag? For that same price, should be able to get a pretty decent pair also?

tskeng

Reaction score
I saw the news article too, and was tempted. Was it worth that pricetag? For that same price, should be able to get a pretty decent pair also?

Well, its a CIEM afterall. I'm guessing its a single driver.

I don't own a single CIEM. But still, I wasn't interested in getting that cos I "unfortunately" auditioned the Fitear TG334.

:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.