November 2017 SBF

squallleo88

Reaction score
Hi All, I feel a bit confused. My appointment date is next week tues, with queue number 48.
I just saw that the queue number 40 - 44 will be choosing their flat today. The trend is an increment of 5 Everyday. If so, shouldn’t it be my turn to choose on wednesday?

Anyone can enlighten me? Thanks

talberry

Reaction score
Hi All, I feel a bit confused. My appointment date is next week tues, with queue number 48.
I just saw that the queue number 40 - 44 will be choosing their flat today. The trend is an increment of 5 Everyday. If so, shouldn’t it be my turn to choose on wednesday?

I realise that the numbers being called is different each day. So it ranges from 5-7. I think maybe it's for those who missed their original appointment, then they can attend the next days' one.

So your appointment time and date won't change :)

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess I know which unit you are referring. I didn't expect it to be taken at so early number too.
Well, don't give up.

My bro tried 4 time SBF and end up lucky to got a unit in the same block as mother in law. It make his all 3 failure in the past so much more value. Without those failure, he won't get such a nice located house.

Which unit is that?since already taken no harm sharing?

Appreciate your encouragement. The truth is for every case like your brother's, there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate.

I know someone try 8 times still haven't get. And she is not picky.

Anyway thank the 70%. They love this system.

Erinlmh

Reaction score

I called up HDB twice and third time I managed to speak to the manager who is in-charge for our case. I wrote in once to with regards to this issue which you mentioned too. My Q no. is 68 and appointment date is on 21.06.2018. Today's last Q for my area is 51. It does not tally with the date and Q no. . She rest assured me that my appointment date is correct just that there are certain days that there won't be any appointment for selection for my area. U can try calling the HDB hotlines and look for the manager in-charge for yours too. At least you will feel at ease after getting a confirmation from he/she.

haogui

Reaction score
I was referring 131B #02-562. Not sure if this the one our friend looking.

I think this time round 392 units 4 room flat are good enough (compare to Sobf May 2018). We have a wide choices. These units are not all craps but just not good enough.

Peacefully waiting for my number to be called.... Haha...

Appreciate your encouragement. The truth is for every case like your brother's, there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate.

Amex^1234

Reaction score

I like this sentence "there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate." - so true.. but then SGrean life is like tat one lo.. sighz

Apricot

Reaction score
urs is which area? tell me about it... I targetted around 10 houses only.. just my luck in the whole 392 houses in this launch those 10 houses got selected:s22::s22::s22:

I think any queue number above 10 is no good.. haha

I was aiming for yishun’s adora green unit right from the start as it is located just beside my parent’s place and proximity to the train station is good. (Plus a million$ view from the balcony)

However I Did expect it to be gone before my queue number is up Hahha. Was just hoping that people will give it a miss because of the price.

This is my 5th application (MCPS) and the first time I got a number within the units available. But I think I will turn to the resale market instead. My SO and I are not in a hurry for a flat and refuse to commit in one that we don’t feel comfortable with. ><

flying88

Reaction score
You can try to email them again or call the officer incharge of your case! Explain to them your situation. Hope everything will be smooth for you

Ya if tis week don't have any updates we wil call in again on Monday. Thank you . Same to u :)

aoraki

Reaction score
hi all just want to ask for advice
if my Q is 124, available units left 28.

Current Q is 39.

My selection is on 2 July, do you guys think i still stand a chance to select?

Last edited:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
hi all just want to ask for advice
if my Q is 124, available units left 28.

Current Q is 39.

My selection is on 2 July, do you guys think i still stand a chance to select?

very much depends on the drop out rates. Which area are you eyeing for?

Reaction score
i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range

semblady123

Reaction score
i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range

I didn't get twice for woodlands near parents home. Now settled for semb. Even before (considered good queue) me many ppl drop out in this exercise. Hehe

semblady123

Reaction score
Gratz on your selection today.. manage to get what u wanted?

Yesssss thanks.. I wanted Canberra area.. and I got it.. the closest to mrt had 2 units left.. I was refreshing the whole morning till 1145 am.. lucky me morning 1 person chose one unit beside semb mrt and the other didn't turn up... so happy !! I was planning to choose any of the 5 flats in Canberra left... and if all were taken I had backup list of units for semb mrt as well.. this unit is 5 minswalk only... :s12:s22::zotto::zotto::zotto:

When is ur appointment?

semblady123

Reaction score
I was referring 131B #02-562. Not sure if this the one our friend looking.

I think this time round 392 units 4 room flat are good enough (compare to Sobf May 2018). We have a wide choices. These units are not all craps but just not good enough.

Peacefully waiting for my number to be called.... Haha...

I was aiming for that unit only and sadly it was gone yest morning....
and the ones in blk 119A/119B, 116,117,118 ...hehe...
most fav was 116-118 la. .cos loved d layout and paintwork and style of the blocks hehehe..:D

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Yesssss thanks.. I wanted Canberra area.. and I got it.. the closest to mrt had 2 units left.. I was refreshing the whole morning till 1145 am.. lucky me morning 1 person chose one unit beside semb mrt and the other didn't turn up... so happy !! I was planning to choose any of the 5 flats in Canberra left... and if all were taken I had backup list of units for semb mrt as well.. this unit is 5 minswalk only... :s12:s22::zotto::zotto::zotto:

When is ur appointment?

my appointment still long.. next tues.. still got 30ppl infront me... sighz...

semblady123

Reaction score
to those still waiting to choose for semb/Canberra.. go have a look at these flats that I shortlisted and keep the list before going today.. diff ppl different preference.. but I had these In mind la.. in terms of location/direction/wind/ blabla...

CAnberra
129C 03-592 (low unit but quiet and peaceful..facing the quiet industrial area side...windy cos this side is open area and no construction will take place ever...i was planning to choose this if my choice was taken today)
107B 15-587 (WINDY) SOUTH FACING
121B 13-723/14-723.. .I think North facing...
121C 11-735 (corner unit, immediately close to 2 other units) Maybe east facing cos my compass point to between east & south

Sembawang

362B
7/12/13/14/15 - 833 ( right beside lift but facing the cp side.. better than the other units in the blk

362A is ok too.. but mrt sound is toooooooo loud even on 14th storey..

Ok that's all...

semblady123

Reaction score
my appointment still long.. next tues.. still got 30ppl infront me... sighz...

Also semb? Ok pls take a look at 362B if you can... and also 121B (IF its still available till next week)... 363A also not bad BUT all units right beside lift/rubbish chute.. those beside chute ok la.. cos all these units are spacious and lots of space in between each units... for me best bet is still 362B... once the park is open then it wont be so dark also.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Also semb? Ok pls take a look at 362B if you can... and also 121B (IF its still available till next week)... 363A also not bad BUT all units right beside lift/rubbish chute.. those beside chute ok la.. cos all these units are spacious and lots of space in between each units... for me best bet is still 362B... once the park is open then it wont be so dark also.

Lol... thanks.. but then i balloted yishun.. but the area i wanted all like gonna take up soon.. so i can only pray..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.