who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daaawn

Reaction score
i just discovered the joy of playing diggie in classic wtf dont underestimate the little guy sia he actually quite op?? and the thing is that his ulti quite broken sia he can literally protect the entire team from any cc???? he can counter hylos, akai, stop fanny, even kagura also can?!?!?!?! my fav combi with diggie is diggie and vex and diggie and ruby?? haha and if you play diggie off tank you dont even need to back to base during late game waaaaaaa esp if you give him tanky items like oracle and immortality GG diggie also another op hero if yall want to learn support diggie must learn sia

Prinsloo

Reaction score
In Mayhem mode, cyc is OP man. Got at least 10 kills per game. That diggie is annoying af. Die liao but still can follow you and deal damage you until you die.

daaawn

Reaction score
In Mayhem mode, cyc is OP man. Got at least 10 kills per game. That diggie is annoying af. Die liao but still can follow you and deal damage you until you die.

Mayhem i always pick estes :) got me as estes y'all will win almost every match :)

grove88

Reaction score
celaxa refused to believe acidic is a dude haha. he keeps thinking he's a gal lol. these were all ingame chats when we were playing 5 man classic.

This lol, along with plenty of confusion and etc. Confused until sometimes I use he, sometimes I use she. Aiyo.

grove88

Reaction score

I used diggie yesterday with some folks here. It can only kill in early-mid game. Late game harder :(

sillyofme00

Reaction score
This lol, along with plenty of confusion and etc. Confused until sometimes I use he, sometimes I use she. Aiyo.

Can acidic fix up his mind on the picture he/she using...

I got a FB fren, a guy... use chiobu Picture.... and he shot up to mythic like damn fast...... think its time for me to use a chiobu pic as well.

daaawn

Reaction score
Can acidic fix up his mind on the picture he/she using...

I got a FB fren, a guy... use chiobu Picture.... and he shot up to mythic like damn fast...... think its time for me to use a chiobu pic as well.

wah you also want be fake girl ah shld i be fake guy HAHAHAHA

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mayhem i always pick estes :) got me as estes y'all will win almost every match :)

i need a estate and a johnson, i use zhask, u drive me straight to their main tower, turn me upsize, i immediate CC their tower down with 2 tower of my, game will end within mins

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Use johnson and fetch all your teammates to oppo base. Executed* executed* executed* exectued* executed* LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.