November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
ohhh.thanks for the info.. like that dont need go so early lo.. i thought need go very early there to wait one.. lol...

I tot go early can get called before the second queue number... haha but no they still give the full waiting time for the queue numbers to turn up till the next queue number.. meaning they follow ur appointment timing

Weeli85

Reaction score

I tot go early can get called before the second queue number... haha but no they still give the full waiting time for the queue numbers to turn up till the next queue number.. meaning they follow ur appointment timing

That is a television to see which unit took right?

semblady123

Reaction score
HUH hav one ah? then u see the person infront of you selected the unit you wanted .. literally infront of your face... very heartache one lei.... :s13:

Loll.. tv as in not tv to see ppl la.. the one to display queue numbers/units... in the whole crowd waiting we dunno who is the one before us for the queue for the same area right?:s12::s22:

semblady123

Reaction score
We also planned to go earlier to look see.

Yes.. for those new flats BTO launch ones..they have those home models for display you can see it while waiting..for SOBF don't have those... always better to do early by 30 mins atleast la.. so you can relax while waiting as they call the queue number on the dot at the appointment time.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yes.. for those new flats BTO launch ones..they have those home models for display you can see it while waiting..for SOBF don't have those... always better to do early by 30 mins atleast la.. so you can relax while waiting as they call the queue number on the dot at the appointment time.
We will go early to see who is ahead of us :s13::s13:
I still have 15 pax in front of me. Praying hard, real hard.
Congrats to you too on getting the unit you want.

semblady123

Reaction score

Thanks a lot.. hehe. Yes go early and find out who is before u..tell them to not select the unit u want... hehe.. Are u aiming for semb too?:s22:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Thanks a lot.. hehe. Yes go early and find out who is before u..tell them to not select the unit u want... hehe.. Are u aiming for semb too?:s22:

Think I will tell them to chose another unit which I don't want, but still try to "sell" the unit to them. Lol.... mine is Punggol

heybuddy

Reaction score
Don't give up. Miracles happen la.

Like my case it was so close to all Canberra units getting taken away...and I even prepared backup list for semb side.. end up some ppl dropout and some booked the other side... eventually I had 5 units to choose from for Canberra side itself on my selection day...

so u wont know what happens till the actual day.. so just keep calm and pray:D that's what I did

I have around 15 infront of me now for woodlands.. 2 shortlisted units left.. my heart is like a roller coaster now..

semblady123

Reaction score
I can feel you.
Whole of last week I was in that mode only
Till the min my queue number called cos scared the one before me selects

I have around 15 infront of me now for woodlands.. 2 shortlisted units left.. my heart is like a roller coaster now..

Amex^1234

Reaction score

better than me liao.. i still got 20pax infront of me... sighzz.. praying hard drop out rate is high...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.