November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Yes this 2 days like not moving aredi...I aredi selected flat and I still cant stop checking on that..become like habit since last 2 weeks I was checking every hour hehe

weird right.. 300+ units... but the number not moving at all.. what's the last call number for semb huh?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
When is your appointment? Mine on next wednesday.. i dont think i can sleep well for the next 7 days!

Mine is next Thu, but I think there will be 2 days without selection cos now left 11ppl ahead of me after today's last Q no. at 56. Counting down.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yes this 2 days like not moving aredi...I aredi selected flat and I still cant stop checking on that..become like habit since last 2 weeks I was checking every hour hehe

is the last Q no. increasing everyday? If yes means cfm got ppl drop out. Otherwise maybe is rest day for Semb

semblady123

Reaction score
Sadly I can’t check queue number anymore as my status in myhdbpage changed to flat booked.. but based on my calculations everyday it’s 5 per day. Max 6
So I guess this will last till July for semb ?

weird right.. 300+ units... but the number not moving at all.. what's the last call number for semb huh?

semblady123

Reaction score
Not yet . I have so many designs in mind to do my unit but no ID yet pls recommend me one if u know any good one. I mainly want someone good in hacking walls & merging 2 rooms hehe

cannot be rest day for Semb, cos they have too many SBF units to clear.

@Semblady - You found your ID liao?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Not yet . I have so many designs in mind to do my unit but no ID yet pls recommend me one if u know any good one. I mainly want someone good in hacking walls & merging 2 rooms hehe

ah.. u gonna hack ah? i heard hack liao next time want sell not easy..
If i manage to get a unit.. i engaging a friend of mine from "3 E Concept Pte Ltd" Saw some of her work done was quite nice.. Furthermore, nowadays unless you go for atas ID if not, really worried that ID will run with your $$$.. so i rather find someone i know. If you need to have a quote do PM me.. i share her contact with you. Since no harm just getting a rough quote..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
If i manage to get a unit.. i engaging a friend of mine from "3 E Concept Pte Ltd" Saw some of her work done was quite nice.. Furthermore, nowadays unless you go for atas ID if not, really worried that ID will run with your $$$.. so i rather find someone i know. If you need to have a quote do PM me.. i share her contact with you. Since no harm just getting a rough quote..

We plan to purchase small items from Ezbuy or Taobao and minimize reno. Our last ID was sucked. Spent so much end up unit got so many problem. Took our money and dun bother anymore.:(

Amex^1234

Reaction score
We plan to purchase small items from Ezbuy or Taobao and minimize reno. Our last ID was sucked. Spent so much end up unit got so many problem. Took our money and dun bother anymore.:(

Yea lo.. nowdays trusted ID very hard to find.. anyway if u need my friend(ID) contact can let me know. no harm sharing de..from what i know she can help to get reno loan at a very low interest rates too. Now Ezbuy things like getting more ex lehz..

Yishun also lo... numbers keep on drop.. see liao also demoralize... still got so many ppl infront of me... sighz...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yea lo.. nowdays trusted ID very hard to find.. anyway if u need my friend(ID) contact can let me know. no harm sharing de..from what i know she can help to get reno loan at a very low interest rates too. Now Ezbuy things like getting more ex lehz..

Yishun also lo... numbers keep on drop.. see liao also demoralize... still got so many ppl infront of me... sighz...

Thank you, I will get it from you when the date is nearer cos we aim for the unit which is ready by 2021 :s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
wa so far away!! u must well BTO... why go for SBF..lol

We like that area before the BTO for Aug 2018 was out. Timing plays a very important part too. It does not guarantee that if I gave up this chance I will get a smaller no. for the AUG BTO. We both think that if our fav. unit is still available, we will go for it. If not, then wait for next BTO.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
We like that area before the BTO for Aug 2018 was out. Timing plays a very important part too. It does not guarantee that if I gave up this chance I will get a smaller no. for the AUG BTO. We both think that if our fav. unit is still available, we will go for it. If not, then wait for next BTO.

Ic.. if not rushing one then at least got alternative. i got friends also try 2 times SBF fail then go BTO.. no rush ma.. well.. good luck to us still!!!

talberry

Reaction score

Can PM me your ID contact? :) Looking around for an ID now haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.