Gaming headphone!!!

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Been seeing gaming headphone and videos the Beyerdynamic mmx 300 looks good but the pricing a bit high..... And then ppl say the mmx 300 is like a DT770 only with editional mic, then the Sennheisers also like got good gaming headphone what's everyone set up?

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Been seeing gaming headphone and videos the Beyerdynamic mmx 300 looks good but the pricing a bit high..... And then ppl say the mmx 300 is like a DT770 only with editional mic, then the Sennheisers also like got good gaming headphone what's everyone set up?

You looking for recommendations or what? If so, what's your budget and for which platform?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
budget?
platform?
intended use? or how long u plan to use the headset/headphones?
are u comfortable with on-ears or need over-ears?

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Planning to get it over ear. I'm using for my PC has a creative soundcard. But also want to use for console like PS4.will be using the headphone without Air-condition usually with fan. No budget. Don't really need the surround gimmick thing

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Seriously no budget bo? Cause you mentioned the headphone above pricy? Come on be true to yourself so that we can actually recommend something.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to get it over ear. I'm using for my PC has a creative soundcard. But also want to use for console like PS4.will be using the headphone without Air-condition usually with fan. No budget. Don't really need the surround gimmick thing

duno how serious you are about your gaming. if u want to use for BOTH PC & PS4. then get any gaming headset on the market that u feel comfortable playing in non-aircon environment. because chances are, they are all closed cans and u gonna feel the heat eventually. and if u gonna have a fan to cool you, blowing in your general direction, better hope the cheap mic does not pick up the wind.

HamsterKing

Reaction score
duno how serious you are about your gaming. if u want to use for BOTH PC & PS4. then get any gaming headset on the market that u feel comfortable playing in non-aircon environment. because chances are, they are all closed cans and u gonna feel the heat eventually. and if u gonna have a fan to cool you, blowing in your general direction, better hope the cheap mic does not pick up the wind.
Is mod mic good? Or got other mic headphone I think just HD800 ������

Bestsupps

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a good condition sennheiser GSP 350 to let go.

HARDLY USED.

bought january for $149 with receipt, pm your offer. low ball will be ignored and black listed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.