Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

whorocks

Reaction score
Doubt so. Already got reviews in Lazada and Qoo10. So far none got it. Indiegogo even offers 3 extra filter. Each will cost $4. Where do we get the replaceable filters? Warranty wise I think troublesome.

Therefore I conclude indiegogo = more, cheaper, longer.

i will be going for this as well

ccmomo

Reaction score
Hi all, appreciate if I can have your $5 off 30 coupon if you are not using too. PM me pls as there are lurkers ard. Thanks!

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$100 giftcard now only 2% off instead of 3% off. When was this changed ?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, appreciate if I can have your $5 off 30 coupon if you are not using too. PM me pls as there are lurkers ard. Thanks!

Judging by your post count and join date, can also presume you are a lurker as well?

skyblue1960

Reaction score
Just received my new Samsung J7 pro mobile with sealed. when I sign in to the mobile, the system never prompt me to set up the time & the date, when I check the time & the date both are today date & time but this is new phone & I never do the settings, Is't shd be like that?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my new Samsung J7 pro mobile with sealed. when I sign in to the mobile, the system never prompt me to set up the time & the date, when I check the time & the date both are today date & time but this is new phone & I never do the settings, Is't shd be like that?

If you had connect to wifi/internet at startup, it will sync online for timing. This is not 3310 era whereby must manually set.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
By lurkers I meant those who take the coupons posted meant for others. No need to be so aggressive. Low post count so what?

:s13:
He is like that all the while.
Usual practice here is be thickskin, flame others, flame wrongly? Act blur/ don't admit wrong and continue posting.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usual practice here is be thickskin, flame others, flame wrongly? Act blur/ don't admit wrong and continue posting.

Ouh ok noted, let me know if you need an apology, i will just type it here.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Shadow is helpful mah. He replies to a lot of posts and shares lobangs. His reply might have a bit of attitude at times, but online forum really dun have to take things so serious.

Besides i dun think he is wrong this time. ccmomo said to PM him the voucher coz there are lurkers ard, but i will also consider ccmomo a lurker wor aka someone who reads n dun contribute to the thread. So its like pot calling the kettle black. Not tat there's anything wrong with being a lurker, i also lurk around in some other threads :s13:

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You still harping on it? I remembered he already let go and apologized for an earlier incident be it sincere or insincere. Let it go lah.

Same thinking as Toons, I do agreed with his lurker comments on ccmomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.