Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirling69

Reaction score
One of PHV health hazard is vein thrombosis. Best preventive measure is regular massage of your vital vein and sexercise. 😚

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of PHV health hazard is vein thrombosis. Best preventive measure is regular massage of your vital vein. 😚

I think I have problems with my shoulder instead. Too tall drive no good. Leg too long pull seat back but end up hand nid to stretch to steering wheel.

Seat pull in end up leg uncomfortable and pain cos pressing against the bottom of the dash board area. :s22::s22::s22:

Stirling69

Reaction score
If you have "fifty vein" 五十经, drink a glass of cognac before you sleep every nite.

I think I have problems with my shoulder instead. Too tall drive no good. Leg too long pull seat back but end up hand nid to stretch to steering wheel.

Seat pull in end up leg uncomfortable and pain cos pressing against the bottom of the dash board area. :s22::s22::s22:

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also tall, also like that drive lol
Driver seat cannot slant too much
Else hard to reach the steering wheel

Slant seat comfy but for casual drive only
Drive long hrs cannot too slant liao

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also tall, also like that drive lol
Driver seat cannot slant too much
Else hard to reach the steering wheel

Slant seat comfy but for casual drive only
Drive long hrs cannot too slant liao

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Tink ltr i go straighten it abit n try. But i tink its almost 90 degrees liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.