who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daaawn

Reaction score
another round with diggie ytd ..... played 30mins with vip and friends LOL tiring sia 5 11 37 ..... damage taken around 30% of the whole team cos dnemy keep aiming me and i protected lesley and chang'e somehow win sia cos i resurrect at the corfect timing lol come back le faster press ulti and skills but after that match tired LOL

grove88

Reaction score
My Johnson in Mayhem damm cui, the car start cannot turn at all sia wtf lol.

Harley also damm good at 1v1 in Mayhem, and the cards penetrating one :vijayadmin:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it an event??????? Any screenshot?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Harley referee skin event ah , the soccer one where u choose country and score for the country. They will release sample stats daily randomly for each accounts each country's score

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Harley also damm good at 1v1 in Mayhem, and the cards penetrating one
:vijayadmin:

Yest played and become Johnson vs Johnson :s13: i just need to keep recalling to base and let the Johnson crash them. Got once quite funny, the mm missed boarding by a second and we drove off. The 2nd time he nearly missed again and he flickered to board the car :s13:
2nd game Johnson off form keep crashing. He also drove everyone around the map 2-3x. Funny though, he can only drive the outer circle. Then I kena afk message cos didn't click game at all and kena recall back to base :s22:

acidicapple

Reaction score
celaxa refused to believe acidic is a dude haha. he keeps thinking he's a gal lol. these were all ingame chats when we were playing 5 man classic.

Lololo what did i miss out ><

Can acidic fix up his mind on the picture he/she using...

I got a FB fren, a guy... use chiobu Picture.... and he shot up to mythic like damn fast...... think its time for me to use a chiobu pic as well.

Hahahahaha i use girls pic but nobody carry me leh :( still legend and dropping to epic liao

daaawn

Reaction score

Harley also damm good at 1v1 in Mayhem, and the cards penetrating one :vijayadmin:

fk two nights ago the js that we play with damn troll sia HAHAHAHHAA harley damn pain

daaawn

Reaction score
Hahahahaha i use girls pic but nobody carry me leh :( still legend and dropping to epic liao[/QUOTE]

You really fake girl?!

daaawn

Reaction score
** my friend also fake girl then when in game chat idk what pronounce to use esp when 3 man game HAHAHAHAHAHA

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Lololo what did i miss out ><

Hahahahaha i use girls pic but nobody carry me leh :( still legend and dropping to epic liao

lol we want u to carry lor. playing with pubs is too risky man. last night 5/6 games i encountered 4 afks and 1 alutard (double buffing, literally living in the jungle 24/7, and gets killed when he engage 1v1...)

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why always invite , no body wan to play...haiz,

i also need to be piggy back to carry , i change to gal pic, who can carry , lol

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
why always invite , no body wan to play...haiz,

i also need to be piggy back to carry , i change to gal pic, who can carry , lol

ps sometimes we never check the group posting. probably easier to add in game bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.