NUS ACCOMODATION (UTOWN RCs/ HALLS / PGPR)

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Anyone know how to check if it's accepted/rejected by halls? Do we need interview for halls? I went for RC interview last week, but I'm not offered. Do I just wait to see if I get called for another interview? What's the chance?

There are no interviews for halls! I think the results will be out on 22nd June. (Not sure if we will know before that date, anyone knows?)
What halls did you apply!! Some are really hard to get in especially if you didn’t go for their exposure camps.

Jane Zhu

Reaction score
Wah serious? I wasn't awared of the exposure camp. Raffles, Kent ridge and Sheares. Is it very hard to get in raffles?

There are no interviews for halls! I think the results will be out on 22nd June. (Not sure if we will know before that date, anyone knows?)
What halls did you apply!! Some are really hard to get in especially if you didn’t go for their exposure camps.

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Wah serious? I wasn't awared of the exposure camp. Raffles, Kent ridge and Sheares. Is it very hard to get in raffles?

It’s v hard to get into KR and Sheares without going for their camps. In fact I heard that some were rejected to go for their camps due to high popularity! But I think Raffles is easier to get in compared to the rest! I placed Raffles as my third choice too hehehehe!

Last edited:

Jane Zhu

Reaction score
What's your degree Programme? Hope to see you in school!

It’s v hard to get into KR and Sheares without going for their camps. In fact I heard that some were rejected to go for their camps due to high popularity! But I think Raffles is easier to get in compared to the rest! I placed Raffles as my third choice too hehehehe!

niceglobe

Reaction score
Yeah I’m offered too YAYYYY. Hopefully its our first choices since we were offered quite early. Heard that some people still have pending as their status

KEVII DOUBLE ROOM HAHAHA!! My second choice is KEVII single room. Btw I just checked and I’m offered a hall!! But don’t know what hall it is xD

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Yeah I’m offered too YAYYYY. Hopefully its our first choices since we were offered quite early. Heard that some people still have pending as their status

Yea!! My Friend applied wayyy before me (KEVII too) but her’s is still pending. She didn’t go for exposure camp though! What’s ur choices uh? Did u end up going Sheares camp?

mozartbeks

Reaction score
I actually went raffles camp 😂 things happened here and there. Did you go for KEVII’s camp?

Yes I did! It was really really fun haha, I’m so glad I went for it! How’s Raffles camp? I saw y’all doing the acapella performance hahahaha! The rooms in KEVII are quite pleasant (kinda clean) too, better than what I expected lol xD
My best friend’s brother also attended Raffles camp hehe. His status changed to ‘offered’ as well :)

the-hogwartian

Reaction score
Hi anyone tried appealing to the RCs or heard of anyone doing that before?

Went for interview
Got rejected by Tembusu last week

Jane Zhu

Reaction score
How's PGPR single type C living condition? Why is it cheaper than other accomodation by so much?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.