Not open for further replies.

philips110104

Reaction score
finrkmil.jpg

Flash sale on apps redirected to Malaysia site..lol

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got recommendation for AAA rechargeable? Enloop?

Im thinking of getting Xiaomi Wowstick 1fs w/ 18 bits. As it uses AAA, it may be better for me to get rechargeable rather than keep changing AAA. Best is with charger as well.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got recommendation for AAA rechargeable? Enloop?

Im thinking of getting Xiaomi Wowstick 1fs w/ 18 bits. As it uses AAA, it may be better for me to get rechargeable rather than keep changing AAA. Best is with charger as well.

I bought the Panasonic eneloop K-KJ55MCC40T Smart & Quick Charger Kit (AA) for $37 before discount. No regrets so far. It's an export set from Belgium but it's one of the countries where the eneloop batteries sold are still made in japan from the FDK factory. Sadly, sets that are sold locally have batteries that are made in china which is inferior. However, that set does not come with AAA batteries but you can find them on qoo10 from Awatac Impex SG which sells made in japan eneloop batteries albeit they were manufactured in 2013.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the Panasonic eneloop K-KJ55MCC40T Smart & Quick Charger Kit (AA) for $37 before discount. No regrets so far. It's an export set from Belgium but it's one of the countries where the eneloop batteries sold are still made in japan from the FDK factory. Sadly, sets that are sold locally have batteries that are made in china which is inferior. However, that set does not come with AAA batteries but you can find them on qoo10 from Awatac Impex SG which sells made in japan eneloop batteries albeit they were manufactured in 2013.

So most eneloop AAA sold are still frm 2013? I saw a few similar comments in lazada as well.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
So most eneloop AAA sold are still frm 2013? I saw a few similar comments in lazada as well.

There are other sellers selling more recent stock that were manufactured from 2015, 2016 but not made in Japan. Most stocks are selling eneloops made in China.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
So long, capacity won't drop?

The drop in capacity will come more significantly from the discharge cycles. Storing them without using for many years should also affect the capacity a bit, but probably less than the loss in capacity due to charge and discharge cycles. If you're interested can search online got battery enthusiasts compare the batteries made in China vs made in Japan and those made in Japan retained charge better after many charge discharge cycles.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thnx for advice. I just bought the basic charger that comes with 2x AA + additional 4x AAA batts at $25. Shall see how long it last before buying new ones.

hellspawn_one

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any code for $25 purchase? The ones i found are expired

Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.