Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah ok. Because street directory no update on that plot.

Sorry I am wrong, that plot of land behind blk 115 is supposed to be educational institution. Canberra got total 3 plot of lands for educational institutions.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I am wrong, that plot of land behind blk 115 is supposed to be educational institution. Canberra got total 3 plot of lands for educational institutions.

Yeah. One is small school one is medium school... the plot near the junction still don’t know yet. Maybe is JC?

nchlstoo

Reaction score
Hello. Can I check, will there be any food court that will be opening at Eastbrook? The Blk 105 with sheng siong??

chooyoshi

Reaction score
My aunt bought an EC in Canberra... Give it 20 years or so and it will mature.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it seems the largest units are 4 room 93sqm. am i right?

im looking for a 5 room when these units meet the MOP in a few years time.

NiHaoma123

Reaction score
it seems the largest units are 4 room 93sqm. am i right?

im looking for a 5 room when these units meet the MOP in a few years time.
LOL, eastdelta has 5 rooms. My current bto at Eastdelta is 110sqm

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/2676160129191366/

My shifu tell me those getting Canberra best is put some "water" element in their house or have "water" element bazhi... that area surround by water but not flowing through and previously it was a flat area of ground (Earth Element) and with more and more people use e-scooter (Metal Element), now the Fire element there very wang.

So to counter it, must have water element crystal at home to protect you

FiveElementsCycleBalanceImbalance.jpg

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirm cannot handle, you see how many blocks Canberra getting, and how many of them are new families.

can confirm that area will have a lot of residential very little recreational/shopping area.

Even Capitaland also drop SSC as they foresee it will be ghost town riao

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can confirm that area will have a lot of residential very little recreational/shopping area.

Even Capitaland also drop SSC as they foresee it will be ghost town riao

Sembawang Shopping Centre along Sembawang Road has been sold by CapitaLand Mall Trust (CMT) to a joint venture between Lian Beng Group and Apricot Capital for $248 million, marketing agent Colliers International said on Thursday (19 Apr).

This is the largest transaction value achieved for a standalone retail mall with an original 999-year lease.
In a statement, CMT said that Sembawang Shopping Centre was valued at $126 million as at end 2017. The sale is expected to generate net proceeds of about $245.6 million and a net gain of around $119.6 million when the transaction is completed by June.

Upon completion of the transaction, CMT’s Singapore portfolio will comprise 15 properties including Plaza Singapura, Bugis Junction and JCube.

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/pro...ntre-sold-to-lian-beng-joint-venture-for-248m

edmw naysayers really like to create own sad world and live in it.
:s22:

they spend HUNDRED MILLION to buy a mall for ghost town?
:s13:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Canberra town ish jus like punggol in early 2000s....

At the very least, they are learning from their mistakes. Early Punggol you had to travel quite a bit just to get amnesties. In Canberra, you can go either way to get what you want, or you can just go Sheng Siong within the estate.

danguard

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Get a small utility car

Move around - I know people like this :(

At the very least, they are learning from their mistakes. Early Punggol you had to travel quite a bit just to get amnesties. In Canberra, you can go either way to get what you want, or you can just go Sheng Siong within the estate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.