Status
Not open for further replies.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
NN screwed me big time

Two account
One spoofed heavily, one week didn't play SB removed
The other spoofed occasionally for raids, then break from spoofing play legit for 14days still see SB warning

KNN

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spoofing itself already wrong. SB period usually 5-40 days. Just wait out lo.

NN screwed me big time

Two account
The other spoofed occasionally for raids, then break from spoofing play legit for 14days still see SB warning

KNN

jannworld

Reaction score
Well u know the risks of spoofing so it’s possible this can happen

NN screwed me big time

Two account

KNN

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my friend who 'fly' a lot last time and has complete Unown just announced retirement from the game ... sob sob.

I hope transfer function is there and I can get all the Unown :D

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NN screwed me big time

Two account

KNN
Actually NN in terms of financially.. They purposely remove SB account that is inactive first. :s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my friend who 'fly' a lot last time and has complete Unown just announced retirement from the game ... sob sob.

Your friend will come back soon, cause unown is not completed yet. They haven't release ? Yet.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your friend will come back soon, cause unown is not completed yet. They haven't release ? Yet.
Dont think so ... seems like the stand is 'cant fly no time to play' and playing TsumTsum now which can be played at home.

OTOH, I think I played too much liao: PoGo, ClashRoyale, TsumTsum.

Pogo consume 30-45mins daily (but half of more is along my daily routine 20mins walking to-fro office).

Clash Royale consume 30-45mins through out the day - collecting chest 20secs four times a day, and 2-8mins getting chest four-five times a day

TsumTsum consume 4hrs a month spread over 20 days when new quest announced, usually play while queuing or in bus or mrt if cant play the above two.

Anyone like me? :p

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Actually NN in terms of financially.. They purposely remove SB account that is inactive first. :s13:

It's coded this way. if your account just got the shadow ban warning, they move you to an inactive pool. In this pool, if you are inactive for >72hrs will move you to another pool. Anyone with >150hrs of inactive will be unlock. The unlock will depend on who come in first. All auto liao.

If the inactive pool you are still active, they will move you to another pool whereby someone will be assigned to monitor. Also will be program based, that person can play punk and don't remove the warning. It's just a click only anyway.

jannworld

Reaction score
I also have a Friend like that. Last time with maps and telegram alerts he caught WB 100% like nobody business until he got so bored and retired from the game. Because with trackers and alerts it was so easy for ppl like him and completed pokedex in a couple of days after Niantic release each wave of new gen3. Now iOS can’t fly he can’t be bother to play because he too used to playing from the sofa and I know for his case he can’t go out play also coz Wife won’t allow lol

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also have a Friend like that. Last time with maps and telegram alerts he caught WB 100% like nobody business until he got so bored and retired from the game. Because with trackers and alerts it was so easy for ppl like him and completed pokedex in a couple of days after Niantic release each wave of new gen3. Now iOS can’t fly he can’t be bother to play because he too used to playing from the sofa and I know for his case he can’t go out play also coz Wife won’t allow lol

What is WB 100%?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spoofing itself already wrong. SB period usually 5-40 days. Just wait out lo.
I see quite a number of perm bans too. The area around me usually have a number of level 40 trainers now all gone and replaced with their low level alts. Can easily tell from their names and some are colleagues lol.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ultimate aim for legit players. For those with maps and flying ability nothing to shout about just a barely 60 sec job

Well said
Looks like most are surviving without the map.. down for quite some time already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.