November 2017 SBF

LynR52

Reaction score
Anyone here got their keys already? Whats the leadtime from selection date to key collections? With grants.

genovian

Reaction score
3room or 4room ?

He's getting 4-room

Yeah
As I was aiming for unit beside mrt and had 2 units left for that and I chose the one of higher level and after booking I realised it had FF so I’m happy cos it’s like a bonus and I hope it’s some nice design hehe.. even if it’s not I will still keep it as a souvenir from the previous owner :))

I’m not so picky about the units just had one condition beside mrt cos morning taking a feeder bus to mrt always costs me another 20-30 mins extra travel time 😶😶😶

Wow cool la. I didn’t know got through road to Ark. nice
Also they will open Fairprice and eating place in between 362A and 363A
The small building there.. so that area not bad also will develop well soon..
Just that sun natura is more spacious than Breeze
But Breeze is brighter at night cos of the park lights
But soon thy gonna open park in front of 362A also ..

@semblady so you pick Sun Natura or Sun Breeze? Haha welcome to Sembawang! Now we're neighbours!

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey... thanks for d welcome..

Sad to say... none of the above... BUT.. happy to say... EASTCROWN... AS I wanted.. actually I wanted beside the MRT.. but this is the second best la... heheheh... CROWN cos I love crowns so was aiming for it...

It was getting so close every day.. like 5 houses left(just for Canberra side as I was aiming it only), 5 ppl in queue... 5 houses left 2 ppl in queue and so on... so it was so nerve-wrecking till the moment I booked the flat.

If I could not get the top 2 units I shortlisted there then I was looking at Sun Natura hehe.. cos breeze is too cramped for me... Natura was spacious...

But I know semb somehow I will end up with a unit cos 392 units right :s12::D=:p

Yes, semb after living in woodlands all my life.. well.. hope semb will treat me good :)

He's getting 4-room

@semblady so you pick Sun Natura or Sun Breeze? Haha welcome to Sembawang! Now we're neighbours!

talberry

Reaction score
Yes, the officer will tell you how much you will be given.
If you have submited the documents online prior to your appointment, you should get a preliminary assessment on how much grant you can get via email :)

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
If you have submited the documents online prior to your appointment, you should get a preliminary assessment on how much grant you can get via email :)
Serious? I dont receive any. But on the first appt the officer did tell me ow much roughly i can get but no email comfirmation.

talberry

Reaction score
Serious? I dont receive any. But on the first appt the officer did tell me ow much roughly i can get but no email comfirmation.

Yup, but the email is just a preliminary assessment and does not mean much.
The amount given when you go for your appointment will be a more accurate gauge.

heybuddy

Reaction score

Do i apply for grant on the day of the flat booking?

Erinlmh

Reaction score

I didn't receive any e-mail too. Pending to get the advice from the officer on the day of selection if I ever have a chance to do so.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.