Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is there any single target spell skill?

i am seeing this challenge for Vaal Pyramid. you have spawn all the bosses and then kill them in reverse order. :s22::s22:

elemental hit? guess i will have to use Essence Drain :s13:

Last edited:

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any single target spell skill?

i am seeing this challenge for Vaal Pyramid. you have spawn all the bosses and then kill them in reverse order. :s22::s22:

elemental hit? guess i will have to use Essence Drain :s13:

and then u got pierce on the proj and it GGs all of them :s13:

redvirindi

Reaction score
Anyone running on Singtel fibre (ethernet, not wifi) and getting bad latency since the start of Incursion?
I usually get less than 50ms but lately, at night, I tend to get spikes of over 100ms.

EienShouko

Reaction score
Anyone running on Singtel fibre (ethernet, not wifi) and getting bad latency since the start of Incursion?
I usually get less than 50ms but lately, at night, I tend to get spikes of over 100ms.

Me too. That's why I stopped playing after hitting my league goal. The networking is too bad.

LiquidMan

Reaction score
Anyone still playing? Sian leh play alone lol. Add me if anyone wanna play together. Characters nicks i'm playing now is Chibabom and SpecZombs.

Acct name is SystemConsole.

Cheers!

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Getting worse these few days. Especially at night.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
In tomorrow's Content Update 3.3.1, we are adding two new Incursion rooms: Torment Cells and Strongbox Chamber.

now my chance of getting World of Atlas room jus went down :s13:

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why arc trap more powerful than arc totem?

Spammable skill? Arc totems are still very decent. Admittedly I doubt that the boss killing potential of arc totems will beat arc trapper.

I think I will go arc trapper next league if they don't nerf anything. Looks very fun.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the easiest way to nerf arc trap would be to have Trap support limited to 3 charges.
they spent so much time adjusting and creating new traps and people ended up playing Arc Trap :s13:

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score
My hiero arc totem is easier to play. Just plant totems can clear. But boss wise still takes longer to kill than arc trapper. The lightning spire is very powerful.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.