Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah. they reminded us about the game last Direct. then remind us again this Direct.

i really no need them to show me the game le :)

will get Ys end of the month. Octopath in July.

They remind you got new demo coming and save will carry over to full game ;)

I noticed they removed the old demo from eShop, can't find in my redownload list :s8:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://e3.nintendo.com/sale/

Save on select digital games.

6/14 9:00 a.m. PT | 12:00 p.m. ET through 6/21 8:59 a.m. PT | 11:59 a.m. ET

Check back for a full listing of titles.

That is starting from Midnight on Fri, 15 Jun 2018 (meaning tonight)

btw what was that new website to compare all the eshop prices? was it posted in the first post?

Ridiculous

Reaction score
Hyped for the xbc dlc, I intend to buy the expansion pass, but I’m not sure which country eshop will work for it. My physical game version has the ersb rating. Which country’s dlc will work with it? Currently country is set to Mexico

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hyped for the xbc dlc, I intend to buy the expansion pass, but I’m not sure which country eshop will work for it. My physical game version has the ersb rating. Which country’s dlc will work with it? Currently country is set to Mexico

I think just don't buy from Japan and you should be fine. Why don't just buy from Mexico eShop?

Ridiculous

Reaction score
I think just don't buy from Japan and you should be fine. Why don't just buy from Mexico eShop?

I wasn’t sure if Mexico is the same region as the esrb rating games. I know pal rating is Europe so esrb would most likely be America? But I just wanted to be sure cos the dlc won’t work if it’s not the same region as my physical game and I don’t wanna buy the wrong one

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t sure if Mexico is the same region as the esrb rating games. I know pal rating is Europe so esrb would most likely be America? But I just wanted to be sure cos the dlc won’t work if it’s not the same region as my physical game and I don’t wanna buy the wrong one

It works for BOTW so I guess should be the same for XBC2
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/63l97y/yes_dlc_works_fine_if_you_buy_outofregion/

Fyi, I can register PAL physical game on US account to earn gold coins :)

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i wonder whether FighterZ is big enough to fill the gap in between Sep to Nov.

we know that Oct is AAA game release month (none on Switch)

for me, i will probably be too busy with MH:GU and XBC2 DLC :o

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
i wonder whether FighterZ is big enough to fill the gap in between Sep to Nov.

we know that Oct is AAA game release month (none on Switch)

for me, i will probably be too busy with MH:GU and XBC2 DLC :o

Oct is not AAA for Switch, It's Super . . . . . Mario Party :s13:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oct is not AAA for Switch, It's Super . . . . . Mario Party :s13:
yeah. i guess after year 1 (2017). everyone's hoping Nintendo can do another 2x 10 pointer games this year.

guess everyone forgotten making games not easy :(

certainly the hype level is not as high his year.

but i think E3 Direct is actually decent. only 2 games shown are for 2019. everything else is this year. they try not to oversell their games.

somewhere close to Dec or before, we will probably have more news on 2019.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I think will still be busy with XBC2 expansion during Oct. If I manage to clear backlog by Sept. Now still playing battle chasers. Planning to get YS VIII and south park, hollow knight, wonder boy are in the queue :crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.