[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Already have Yakuza 0 and Kiwami (even have both the chinese and eng version :s13:) but will still get it for the PC. 1 major selling point is the PC version has 4K support for both games. 0 and Kiwami are stuck at 1080p without pro enhanced support. Even if this is a patch in future, the framerate will probably change from 60 to 30 FPS.

Got monitor that support native 4k ? How about gfx to run 4k at ultra settings ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally new game... worth getting sia! Day 1 purchase!
But this leon not look as cool as the on RE4...
Machiam RE6 style.

I remember.... got tyrant chase scene...:s13:
completed RE2 countless of time still feel very exciting when he pop...
u play RE0 N RE1 remake liao?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like ******* finally they decided to port this english version over to PS and and the rest of the platform,

i heard its one of the best tale series of all times. story and character all are great.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like ******* finally they decided to port this english version over to PS and and the rest of the platform,

i heard its one of the best tale series of all times. story and character all are great.

i sucks n tales game. so nv complete any.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

ToV was my first tales game, played it on xbox36 back then. Certainly one of the best in the series, but after playing so many JRPGs over the years, not sure how well it holds up.

Story is a bit simplistic (I think the same formula was repeated in later tales games too) but the characters are interesting. I don't remember much about the combat but it's not as deep as tales combat nowadays, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

iirc the game's story structure was also simpler, not like now you go NG+ then do different things to get true ending that sort of thing. Or maybe it was still the same, but back then there's no achievement/trophy hunting, so didn't know, didn't care, just played the game till the end and that's it, didn't bother mini-maxing, exploring all endings etc.

Really looking forward to playing it again.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Got monitor that support native 4k ? How about gfx to run 4k at ultra settings ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Shld be no problem running this at 4K with my current gtx 1080. Still waiting for gtx 2080 release so that I can do an upgrade.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All PS4 owners should play the last of us

I am blown away by this playthrough of the last of us 2. I confirm + chop buy

symbiote28

Reaction score

Last of Us was something breathtaking. anything of this series is Day 1 without watching anything :s13:

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if u need to watch any trailer or teaser or gameplay to convince urself to buy a "naughty dog" game. means u are not confident enough in them.

naughty dog games to me is a must buy whether got trailer or no trailer. they nv fail their game thus far.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
if u need to watch any trailer or teaser or gameplay to convince urself to buy a "naughty dog" game. means u are not confident enough in them.

naughty dog games to me is a must buy whether got trailer or no trailer. they nv fail their game thus far.

That's true for me also - my confidence isn't that high and it doesn't necessarily lead to a definite must buy.

TLOU's plot is great but there are some dumb AI issues I've encountered, for e.g,

1) When you enter a new area or room, the enemies sometimes just stay at their positions and not move until you alert them. Aren't they suppose to move around and be interactive?

2) Also, I once hid inside a room crouching in a corner but very visible to anybody who is going to enter the room. True enough 1 human enemy came in and I was just right in front of him and he totally go past with me undetected.

3) There are also some "infinity loops". At the facility area during the last part, the enemies run around frantically in exactly the same circular manner infinitely.

YouTube a bit and you will find more about the AI issues. At least for me, I'll check out further first though I very much like the first game despite the issues. Because, maybe the AI is still bad?

IMO, nothing wrong with checking out gameplay, trailer, review, etc before PO/purchase/borrow.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

is fine if thats what you understand from my post

noted with thanks of your serious reply

cutthroat

Reaction score

I cannot bloody wait, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

The graphics seem improved and the camera dynamics are so much better and flow really well with the action sequences. Its super immersive like TLOU.

udonc1841

Reaction score
Just played gravity rush remastered from the sales and feels kinda meh, not really enjoying it. Is GR2 more or less the same things?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Just played gravity rush remastered from the sales and feels kinda meh, not really enjoying it. Is GR2 more or less the same things?
You need to ask yourself what is it that you don't enjoy? GR2 is a sequel, many things will remain (like the art style, the comic book style story panels, the exploring, etc.). If it is the combat making you vomit, then it's going to be the same swinging the camera around, turning upside down, and so on (even though GR2 added different gravity styles, making you heavier or lighter, for stronger or quicker attacks). In many ways, GR2 is an improvement (bigger world, better graphics, esp since GR1 is basically Vita game, better story telling, etc).

Note that the online servers for GR2 has shut down. Originally the game has a treasure hunting function where a player can take an in-game photo, post it as challenge to random players, then the other player has to go find the place in the photo to get a reward. This is gone now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.