[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 2x kyogre raid.

1st raid caught tier 1 2837 CP weather-boosted shiny kyogre, my 1st shiny kyogre!

2nd raid at 16-star park gym (fountain at jurong central park), caught tier 1 2311 CP kyogre!

29/46 for kyogre raid.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got super shiny luck today, despite drizzle a bit and when reach only see 0 people!
Lucky eventually it jump up to 15 and can beat the whale easy.

Raid on two phones for my account and my friend account - both tio Shiny Kyogre!

Too bad both iv lousy LOL

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Today did 2x kyogre raid.

1st raid caught tier 1 2837 CP weather-boosted shiny kyogre, my 1st shiny kyogre!

2nd raid at 16-star park gym (fountain at jurong central park), caught tier 1 2311 CP kyogre!

29/46 for kyogre raid.

Wow congrats . My girl 0/10 .. still trying

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My second phone cant login any google account now ... anyone having similar issue?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
My second phone cant login any google account now ... anyone having similar issue?

System very slow . In the afternoon I had to try like 20 Min just to log in after I closed the app due to it hanged. If the system is this slow tomorrow, everyone will be pissed

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
System very slow . In the afternoon I had to try like 20 Min just to log in after I closed the app due to it hanged. If the system is this slow tomorrow, everyone will be pissed

I dont dare to log out from my main phone now.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Guys, can I check is the reward stacking no longer working? I just stack a slowpoke but when I click on the stack I saw grimer. I recall grimer was something I stack maybe last week.

nortel

Reaction score
Guys, can I check is the reward stacking no longer working? I just stack a slowpoke but when I click on the stack I saw grimer. I recall grimer was something I stack maybe last week.

it should be still working, when you click on it, it will be in the sequence they are stack.so the latest slowpoke you store, will be the last in the stack.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
it should be still working, when you click on it, it will be in the sequence they are stack.so the latest slowpoke you store, will be the last in the stack.

So the slowpoke will appear last ? After I cleared all the Pokémons in that stack ? I thought it was last in first out ? So it is first in first out ? Thanks for your reply !

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Touch wood..but if really bad RNG, take it as blessing in disguise for life’s lessons

Got my second shinny 2/12 2291 86.7% my girl 0/12 still trying. So excited forgot to use pianp (since sure catch) used GB.

Tomorrow try in Thailand, maybe luck will change

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.