[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I really have no luck with all the shiny pokemons..
Btw, how many are there in total?
I only got shiny swablu, magikarp, charmander n larvitar nia

kohkiyucgs311.png

koolkool

Reaction score
This CD showed that NN did not learn from the fiasco of dratini CD. The first 2 and a half hours were very bad. Basically the game was bestowed with network errors, screen hangs and lags. I had to keep on restarting the game. Many frustrated faces in the park, but I think most are not really surprised, given that Tyranitar will draw larger crowds. So when the extended hours news sipped through, many of us were relieved and more or less compensated the earlier frustrations. Those who decided to go for lunch instead of playing when the game was unplayable, returned after gameplay improved after the 2 hour mark. On a personal note, the additional 2 hours set a record of best haul from a CD hencefar - a staggering 10 shinies, including 2 tier 1 and 3 tier 2! Decided to evolve 3 shinies and another 7 more non-shinies to smackdown. I'll say this CD is mission accomplished, but it's time NN do something about the gameplay in future CD. Else it's going to be more frustrations from the trainers. Extending the CD is a way to compensate for the frustration, but it left a sour taste on an otherwise fulfilling outreach for all trainers, with shinies as trophies for all the hard work and sweat.

koolkool

Reaction score
Yeah, no shiny at all, not even a tier 4 lol. I caught enough candies for 3 Tyranitars though.
Try going to parks during CD. Its no secret these are locations where u can find the most shinies. You need to brave the elements though, but overall if u are into shinies during CD, this is quite worth the sweat and tiredness in the aftermath. Find parks with lots of poke stops to spin and replenish balls.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 2 shiny within the first 3 mins.

drought and network errors all the way until almost 1pm+ then saw my 3rd shiny.

10 shiny caught in total at vivo. not bad not bad.

Blackborder

Reaction score
Where did u hear that? From other forum?

Trying to see if had others similar to me

From what I heard, could be servers issue which is common on community day but also the game needs to verify that you are in the correct region, so gotta make sure to be in an area with good GPS reception. Red flag is when you see in-game warning for error GPS not found, don't evolve.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 9 Germans Shiny. Woooo.. A few wonders.

But weirdly enough my sub account did not manage to find a single shiny.

Time for late dinner.

Reflector85

Reaction score
Since ytd i encounter this weird problem. Throw a pokeball n the ball shake 1 time , pkm broke free n fleed... 4 hours later dem return back to normal. Today during CD oso same thing happened but for a short time. Anyone encounter this problem before? Spinning of pokestop has no problem.

cqefan

Reaction score
Never thought anything good can come out of Network problem.

Fortunately for me, the first 4 hours were Partly Cloudy and so all the Larvitars were boosted. Caught a few > lvl 30 wonders.

Today saw the highest 804 cp Larvitar, threw a gold berry and an ultra ball, as the ball were struggling, there was network errors, somewhat things was reset and the larvitar was back in the wild.

Have to click on the Larvitar again to catch it again. This time as I clicked it, it became a Shiny. And this is the story of my highest 3310 CP Shiny Tyranitar during this event.

Also caught an orange Shellder along the way, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.