Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

SIM37_

Master Member
Reaction score
35297693_10155374220647797_942160419940728832_o.jpg

Moi VPN works!!! wahahaha song song

Watching via https://myklik.rtm.gov.my/live/TV2

Sent from Najib Razak's Living Room (Via VPN)

blackwaltz3

Reaction score
If I connect to VPN US server on my tv box (wired ethernet connection), will all the other devices in the house using wifi (desktop, phones) be on the new IP address too?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for 1 year plan of IBvpn.
It is the standard VPN plan with only 1 connection.

https://www.ibvpn.com/plans-vpn-smartdns-proxy/
Cost me USD27.7 for the whole year(after applying promo code 25% off)
Streaming speed is very good.
Seems like got china server.. does that mean you can watch geoblocked content from apps like youku etc..? Does US/Japan netflix work?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like got china server.. does that mean you can watch geoblocked content from apps like youku etc..? Does US/Japan netflix work?
I have subscribed it mainly for India content and it works perfectly. I am not sure if it works for Netflix and Amazon as I have not subscribed to these services.

They have a 1 day free trial, no need to enter any CC details, you can try it out and see if it works for your use case.

Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have subscribed it mainly for India content and it works perfectly. I am not sure if it works for Netflix and Amazon as I have not subscribed to these services.

They have a 1 day free trial, no need to enter any CC details, you can try it out and see if it works for your use case.

Just tested with geoblocked content like anime on bilibili which works but streaming is unplayable in 高清. US Netflix totally cmi can't even stream.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am watching football seamless now by screen casting via India VPN and India based apps. Really worth it having a VPN.

3cfpSPol.jpg

OFOfDLRl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Last edited:

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I realized, if you screencasting, then there is a free VPN service for android called Turbo VPN, the speed is good, at this moment to stream football and screen cast to TV.

I will test this for next few days and maybe if it good enough I will request for money back from IBVPN. Why pay when you are getting the same thing for free.

rerear

Reaction score
I install ExpressVPN on PC. While connected, unable to login to office network, can is normal? How about installing ExpressVPN on router, how to do that?

dryteletubby

Reaction score
I install ExpressVPN on PC. While connected, unable to login to office network, can is normal? How about installing ExpressVPN on router, how to do that?

Are you connecting to your office network via VPN or are you already directly connected to it (inside office itself).

If not probably your office network is setup to block selected IP ranges/location.

Most consumer router does not support working as a VPN client. You can Google your router model to see if it is supported

rerear

Reaction score
Am trying to connect to office network, not connected to VPN inside office itself; likely company blocking IP.

Am using the ASUS N56U. Can it be installed with ExpressVPN?

Are you connecting to your office network via VPN or are you already directly connected to it (inside office itself).

If not probably your office network is setup to block selected IP ranges/location.

Most consumer router does not support working as a VPN client. You can Google your router model to see if it is supported

dryteletubby

Reaction score
Am trying to connect to office network, not connected to VPN inside office itself; likely company blocking IP.

I had the n56u, I don't think it works as a VPN client with the stock firmware. You may want to do research about padawan a 3rd party firmware for it but it was abandoned since 2016.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Look on the ExpressVPN website. They list supported routers with detailed 8nstructions on how to set up

rerear

Reaction score
seems the N56 isn't supported:

Note: This tutorial is only compatible with the following Asus routers:

RT-N66U, RT-AC56U, RT-AC66U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC87U, RT-AC5300, RT-AC3200, RT-AC3100, RT-AC1750, RT-AC88U, RT-AC66R, RT-AC55U

If you are unable to connect on your router or see a DNS leak, please contact the ExpressVPN Support Team for immediate assistance

Dreaming

Reaction score
Has anyone use VPN on android tv before? Which vpn should i use on android tv that works with watching youku?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone use VPN on android tv before? Which vpn should i use on android tv that works with watching youku?
Does android TV allow configuring VPN? I think you may have to configure it on the router.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.