who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Restarted more than 1 week ago. Finally reached grand master.

87 matches. 72.41%.

Joining you guys in epic soon..

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
lol let's go for a vote? either me or silly can create bah. we can only accommodate 9 ppl?

1. edmw
2. hwz
3. supreme overlord (SPOL)
4. LoEd (Lord EDMW)
5. Kiasuzz

daaawn

Reaction score
lol let's go for a vote? either me or silly can create bah. we can only accommodate 9 ppl?

1. edmw
2. hwz
4. LoEd (Lord EDMW)
5. Kiasuzz

funny sia hwz HAHAHAHA vip also ask me join his squad 🤣

grove88

Reaction score
This will sound a bit bad, but I’m overseas now and it’s like a completely different game. Probably partly due to internet connectivity (better infrastructure, thanks Korea) and countries that have NO HISTORY OF MOBAs (pls chase enemies 1v4 instead of hanging back to defend the turret with your underfed MM thanks to team being 10 vs 29.......), but I think grinding rank is much easier back home where there is occasional free farming thanks to kontol.

You said you at Japan? Japan and Korean players quite good no?

Halah Princess

Reaction score

1. edmw
2. hwz
4. LoEd (Lord EDMW)
5. Kiasuzz
invite me. hahaha. But probably rank again next season. Using this time to get myself better with more heroes.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
invite me. hahaha. But probably rank again next season. Using this time to get myself better with more heroes.

haha hardly see u online these days! no prob me ok with brawl. mayhem sometimes take too long man lol. rather classic can practice heroes.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eversince Wukong got a revamp I didn't know how to use him sia.

After experimenting around with gears and emblems, FINALLY GOT MY MOJO JOJO BACK!

I am the Monkey King once again~!!!

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eversince Wukong got a revamp I didn't know how to use him sia.

After experimenting around with gears and emblems, FINALLY GOT MY MOJO JOJO BACK!

I am the Monkey King once again~!!!
whats yr build and emblem u r using for the monkey?

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats yr build and emblem u r using for the monkey?

HP boots, Haas Claws, the bluw sword thingee that gives attack speed, the rest all HP armors.

Emblem is tank, talent is the 0.40% of overall hp as att/magic att

Skill is obviously inspire. (though probably petrify will work too)

My reasoning is simple. No escape skills, might as well be a 'tanker', stay to fight. At least if you die, you will get to soften your enemies enough for your teammates to do follow-up kills.

Early part don't go Full Alutard to engage. Just spam throw your cudgel to let your doppelganger irritate your enemies.

Even if you level 2 already, don't be too eager to dash and slam the enemies. Cos at this point of time, dunno issit bug, but the 40% doppelganger does not slam together with you. only the Ultimate doppelganger does.

Keep depending on first skill.

And when you finally get your Ultimate doppelganger, SPLIT, SLAM, THROW AND INSPIRE.

If timing is right, during gang rapes you can 1 kill 3 enemies. This happens late game when your HP is comparable to Hylos' though.

You will realize Zhask, Cyclops, Alutard, Uranus, Hylos, Johnson, Lancelot, Kagura, Saber, Lesley, Harley etc are scared of you.

But still have abit of trouble dealing Fanny, sometimes Hayabusa and good lifestealers like marksmen if they have enough distance away from you.

If they attempt to run, dash and slam, then throw a 40% doppelganger.

Have to get used to the combos.

If you are good, you actually don't have to touch jungle monsters at all unless you are too free :vijayadmin:

And best thing is if your teammates are cooperative enough to distract enemies with team fights, you can actually solo kill Lord very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.