[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
I just witnessed a "gym handing over" session... feeling pretty disgusted....
Oso cos I had wanted to down it right after midnight, now confirm no chance liao :(
Good night everyone, hopefully tml will be better!

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just witnessed a "gym handing over" session... feeling pretty disgusted....
Oso cos I had wanted to down it right after midnight, now confirm no chance liao :(
Good night everyone, hopefully tml will be better!

Gym handing over? Meaning same color to same color?

Every night I see the gyms around my area. At the rate that the slots are taken up, definitely spoofers cos the area very ulu one and dangerous at night.
Hope NN will get rid of all spoofers.

Today, I got a 2910 kyogre. Did not know that this is the magic number.
I thought perfect the cp has a 28 at the back so when I saw 2910, I tot it was 2310 so I told myself quite high cp.

Luckily I did not know the number otherwise sure very nervous and can’t catch (like my Raikou).
So I very relaxed and chillax to catch and got it 2nd ball. Damn lucky

ghaleonn

Master Member
Reaction score
kohkiyucgs311.png

Thanks for the info..
piangz... so many shiny sia..

Reflector85

Reaction score
Do not install Pogo++ from tutu.

Only install pogo++ from your PC or from tweakbox.

In fact, i won't even want to recommend tweakbox but against tutu, that is the better option. Reason been both take from pogo++ and you never know what other addition modification they use.

Use PC, direct download from the reddit thread is the safest. No Pogo++ is not for JB device only.

The last time i use pc to download pogo++ n i got 90 days ban from NN for my main account. #angry

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info..
piangz... so many shiny sia..
niantic using shiny to keep people playing, using events to introduce shiny for people to grind, thats why you see 2018 suddenly so many shiny released

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

limbs03

Reaction score
Gym handing over? Meaning same color to same color?

Every night I see the gyms around my area. At the rate that the slots are taken up, definitely spoofers cos the area very ulu one and dangerous at night.
Hope NN will get rid of all spoofers.

Today, I got a 2910 kyogre. Did not know that this is the magic number.
I thought perfect the cp has a 28 at the back so when I saw 2910, I tot it was 2310 so I told myself quite high cp.

Luckily I did not know the number otherwise sure very nervous and can’t catch (like my Raikou).
So I very relaxed and chillax to catch and got it 2nd ball. Damn lucky

yeah...same colour hand over....
all mons inside were 9+ hrs liao @10pm....I thought they going to stay till midnight for next day collection...but....suddenly i see smoke in the gym....so i grab popcorn and waited to see GB drama :s13:
surprisingly there was no resistance at all!!
all mons kena whacked out till the last chansey....i thought someone genuinely trying to take over..BUT...suddenly no more smoke liao and the lone chansey stand there for 10min....NO SMOKE.....
obviously all 5 slots were taken once 10min passed...
den the lone chansey was whacked down AND REPLACED WITH ANOTHER CHANSEY.....tmd.......i see liao feel so disgusted....no integrity at all!

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all mons inside were 9+ hrs liao @10pm....I thought they going to stay till midnight for next day collection...but....suddenly i see smoke in the gym....so i grab popcorn and waited to see GB drama :s13:
all mons kena whacked out till the last chansey....i thought someone genuinely trying to take over..BUT...suddenly no more smoke liao and the lone chansey stand there for 10min....NO SMOKE.....
den the lone chansey was whacked down AND REPLACED WITH ANOTHER CHANSEY.....tmd.......i see liao feel so disgusted....no integrity at all!

Well

They could have just whacked down whole gym

Put in a weak mon from different colour

Than whack it down to put the color of their choice

Works even faster

No need to wait 10 minutes

There is a group of Valor in Clemnti FFP area doing that

6 high ranking valor players

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been to Penang the past week

Stayed at Straits Quay service apartment

That area is like a mini Vivo here

2 gyms plus around 10 Pokestops quite close to one another

Spawn rate of water mons was fantastic.

Most rooms got access to at least one or up to 3 pokestops/gym from the room

No need lure also can catch non stop if you want

But boh lang for legendary raid one during working hours time

However for the community day got around 80 players there hunting

Spawn rate of Larvitars very good for the 5 hours but lag like siao

And becuase of the water event hardly encounter any Torkoal. Only caught 2

limbs03

Reaction score
Well

They could have just whacked down whole gym

Put in a weak mon from different colour

Than whack it down to put the color of their choice

Works even faster

No need to wait 10 minutes

There is a group of Valor in Clemnti FFP area doing that

6 high ranking valor players

doing that has 2 risks though
1) once the weak mon is inside, there is high chance of stong mons from tat colour slotting in..... den u lppl liao :s13:
2) there is chance of someone competing with you to whack down the weak mon

but personally i would feel (somewhat? :s13:) better if they used your method leh...lol..

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
doing that has 2 risks though
1) once the weak mon is inside, there is high chance of stong mons from tat colour slotting in..... den u lppl liao :s13:
2) there is chance of someone competing with you to whack down the weak mon

but personally i would feel (somewhat? :s13:) better if they used your method leh...lol..

There are 6 of them

No one can withstand their attack

And they usually put yellow

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is sick. Need get a life.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anyone doing this regularly ?

Think OK for grinding

But for those die die must catch encounter will not do this

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

This is disgusting max. Waiting for that buibui to come here and witness this himself. Maybe he will quit pogo once and for all (not like he never think of that before).

jannworld

Reaction score
Bite animation is fast but overall smackdown + stone edge gives tyranitar its best dps for rock.

This is like the initial db vs dt debate. Some folks felt dt is slow and retarded but eventually numbers proved that dt provides better dps especially in the raids

After getting used to quick spamming bite, smackdown seems like retarded. :(

Hard to dodge especially with stoneedge.

Mebe my phone too laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.