View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #1878
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 219
If you need to submit the AHG and SHG form, you may click on below link
then enter your NRIC and Sale Registration no.
then select Buying A New Flat
clink continue
Select your name
Document Type : HDB Form
AHG Application or AHG/SHG Form
Chose the file which you had earlier scanned and attached
then submit will do.

The CS staff told me if I can submit the docs earlier, the officer who meet us on the day of selection will be able to give us an advice on the grant.

Good luck
Thanks! I havent book a unit.. so i leave it blank on the form for now?
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote