Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score

Anyone doing this regularly ?

Think OK for grinding

But for those die die must catch encounter will not do this

me! :s13:
this is by far the best "loophole"
i used this method and grinded like madman during the CD, make full use of your lucky egg and starpiece
once u get used to it, it becomes second nature :s13:

for those die2 must catch encounter, u just need to wait till the 3rd shake, den exit, still save u that 2 sec or so :s22:

limbs03

Reaction score
This is disgusting max. Waiting for that buibui to come here and witness this himself. Maybe he will quit pogo once and for all (not like he never think of that before).

yeah....the ang mohs stay in their ivory towers nia....their place where got so crazily competitive as singapore :s13:

i dont really follow his channel, but i thought he mentioned he wanted to quit over the previous EX shyt, till now he still playing ah :s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Of course he is earning $$ from YouTube videos.

yeah....the ang mohs stay in their ivory towers nia....their place where got so crazily competitive as singapore :s13:

i dont really follow his channel, but i thought he mentioned he wanted to quit over the previous EX shyt, till now he still playing ah :s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
During this yr mass ban, some of the spoofers asked buibui for help. I mean come mo, spoofing is already wrong, why still bother to ask a legit player (so call) to help? Rural is rural for a reason, that’s why you have lesser pokestops and gyms. This is basic common sense. So end up that buibui cannot take it and block them. That’s where the twitter war came in and buibui couldn’t take it and vulgarities kicks in. He got a warning and shut down his twitter for a little little while.

He posted that he needs to take a break, maybe away from pogo and focus on other games instead.

Then came the YouTube algorithm change where by youtubers now have to upload video regularly. End up, he still suck thumb and came back to pogo. He got no outside job. YouTube is his job. When YouTube change their algorithm mean now he have to upload more videos. Of cos he will stay with pogo for now.

limbs03

Reaction score
Of course he is earning $$ from YouTube videos.

i hand itchy so went to google his patreon, $270/mth.....i dunno how he survive sia :s22:

During this yr mass ban, some of the spoofers asked buibui for help. I mean come mo, spoofing is already wrong, why still bother to ask a legit player (so call) to help? Rural is rural for a reason, that’s why you have lesser pokestops and gyms. This is basic common sense. So end up that buibui cannot take it and block them. That’s where the twitter war came in and buibui couldn’t take it and vulgarities kicks in. He got a warning and shut down his twitter for a little little while.

He posted that he needs to take a break, maybe away from pogo and focus on other games instead.

Then came the YouTube algorithm change where by youtubers now have to upload video regularly. End up, he still suck thumb and came back to pogo. He got no outside job. YouTube is his job. When YouTube change their algorithm mean now he have to upload more videos. Of cos he will stay with pogo for now.

wah so drama sia....but i dont understand why the spoofers went to ask him for simi help ah :s22:

bui bui is who ? brandon guy ?
nope, we were refering to ang moh buibui, aka Reversal
local buibui Tan got many $$, no need to make youtube vids to survive :s13:

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
niantic using shiny to keep people playing, using events to introduce shiny for people to grind, thats why you see 2018 suddenly so many shiny released

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

i feel the same too.

add 'new' pokemon.

btw, why pokego++2.0 takes forever to install from tutu?:s11:

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
although i stop playing but so many shiny really no longer exclusive like it use to be, like no more value when they is more out there, game also almost not much people play already, i think the bui bui also has view count drop i think

zirdaj

Reaction score
I just started playing again after a long break. Uhm, which place is busy enough to guarantee players joining a raid? No chance for me to get a Kyogre, always alone in a raid. :(

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just started playing again after a long break. Uhm, which place is busy enough to guarantee players joining a raid? No chance for me to get a Kyogre, always alone in a raid. :(
CBD - can join even up to first 30 mins of raid.

Near MRT - can join up to first 15 mins.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
unless you arrive before the egg hatch or within 5 minutes from hatching, you are unlikely to have luck finding enough players to whack the raid unless you really wait there and hope got group come

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway, lucky to get a shiny and high-IV (91%) larvitar during the CD, plus also weather-boosted. So good reason for me to max him out, and at the same time, tested him against my other lvl 40 t-rexes.

TL;DR, Smack-Down/Stone Edge is his best dps moveset, even against neutral targets. And it will get even better with our partly cloudy weather.

Of course, if u wanna dodge, then gotta control ur tapping coz it's a 1.2 sec move.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Finally after 3 days in Bangkok , was able to join a level 5 raid with my girl. Both of us didn’t get shiny. My girl’s score 0/13.

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
Shiny are suppose to be hard to get and normal person not possible to get all the shiny. I got no shiny Hooh and Soon no kyogre

Finally after 3 days in Bangkok , was able to join a level 5 raid with my girl. Both of us didn’t get shiny. My girl’s score 0/13.

cqefan

Reaction score
Make Way for Friends, Trading, and Gifting in Pokémon GO!

https://pokemongolive.com/post/friendsandtrading/

Trainers,

We’re excited to share brand-new ways to interact with your friends in Pokémon GO! The Friends feature will start rolling out to Trainers later this week, allowing you to connect with your real-life friends and keep track of their adventures in Pokémon GO. You’ll be able to send them items, earn bonuses—and even trade Pokémon!

In order to add a friend in Pokémon GO, you must first ask them to share their Trainer Code with you. To invite a Trainer to become your friend, simply enter their Trainer Code and then send them a request. If they accept, you’ll become friends, and you’ll see them in your Friends List.

friendslist.png

When you spin a Photo Disc at a PokéStop or Gym, you have a chance of receiving a special Gift. Although you can’t open the Gifts you receive from PokéStops, you can send them to a friend on your Friend List. Inside the Gift will be a stash of helpful items, which your friend will receive along with a postcard showing where you picked up your Gift. Gifts can also include a special surprise: an Egg that, when hatched, will contain an Alolan form of a Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!

giftselect.png

When you send a Gift to a friend or participate in a raid or Gym battle with them, you can increase your Friendship Level. As your Friendship Level builds, you’ll then unlock bonuses when you play together. For example, when you and a Great Friend participate in a Gym battle or Raid Battle together, you can earn an Attack bonus to give your Pokémon an edge! You can increase your Friendship Level once per day per friend.

You can also build your Friendship Level by trading Pokémon with a friend. If you’re near a friend and have a Trainer Level of 10 or higher, you can trade Pokémon you’ve caught with that friend. Completing a trade earns a bonus Candy for the Pokémon you’ve traded away, and that bonus can increase if the Pokémon you traded were caught in locations far apart from each other! All trades are powered by Stardust, and some trades require more Stardust than others. As you build your Friendship Level with the friend you are trading with, you’ll find that you can complete the trade with much less Stardust.

tradetutorial5.png

Certain Pokémon, such as a Legendary Pokémon, a Shiny Pokémon, or a Pokémon not currently in your Pokédex, require a Special Trade to complete, so keep that in mind before trading away that golden Magikarp! Special Trades can only occur once per day with a Great Friend or Best Friend, and it often requires a lot of Stardust to complete a Special Trade. Special Trades are a great way to show a friend how much you care!

specialtrade.png

specialtradebestfriend.png

So get out there and discover Pokémon GO with friends! Stay safe, and happy exploring!

—The Pokémon GO team

P.S. There are more images with further explanations. Will advise you guys to read these from the original website.

Last edited:

cqefan

Reaction score
Imagine those who play with real life friends (and those with multi accounts) who increased their friendship level to Great Friend, Ultra Friend and Best Friend?

Being able to keep track of what's happening to your friends is also nice.

Problem is ...those not-so-close friend may pester you to transfer some pokemons they don't have to them.

When you trade a pokemon, the IV will re-roll. It now seems good to keep the lower IV pokemon for trade. Nothing to lose and more to gain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.