who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the monkey is like being in modern management - arrow your minions (doppelgangers) to do the dirty work and you hide in 1 corner to eat popcorn :s13:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HP boots, Haas Claws, the bluw sword thingee that gives attack speed, the rest all HP armors.

Emblem is tank, talent is the 0.40% of overall hp as att/magic att

Skill is obviously inspire. (though probably petrify will work too)

My reasoning is simple. No escape skills, might as well be a 'tanker', stay to fight. At least if you die, you will get to soften your enemies enough for your teammates to do follow-up kills.

Early part don't go Full Alutard to engage. Just spam throw your cudgel to let your doppelganger irritate your enemies.

Even if you level 2 already, don't be too eager to dash and slam the enemies. Cos at this point of time, dunno issit bug, but the 40% doppelganger does not slam together with you. only the Ultimate doppelganger does.

Keep depending on first skill.

And when you finally get your Ultimate doppelganger, SPLIT, SLAM, THROW AND INSPIRE.

If timing is right, during gang rapes you can 1 kill 3 enemies. This happens late game when your HP is comparable to Hylos' though.

You will realize Zhask, Cyclops, Alutard, Uranus, Hylos, Johnson, Lancelot, Kagura, Saber, Lesley, Harley etc are scared of you.

But still have abit of trouble dealing Fanny, sometimes Hayabusa and good lifestealers like marksmen if they have enough distance away from you.

If they attempt to run, dash and slam, then throw a 40% doppelganger.

Have to get used to the combos.

If you are good, you actually don't have to touch jungle monsters at all unless you are too free :vijayadmin:

And best thing is if your teammates are cooperative enough to distract enemies with team fights, you can actually solo kill Lord very fast.

i need to play with u to verify theese... lol

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the monkey is like being in modern management - arrow your minions (doppelgangers) to do the dirty work and you hide in 1 corner to eat popcorn :s13:

i dun see the option to arrow the dummy to go foward or backwards anymore lei, its like it just auto attack

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dun see the option to arrow the dummy to go foward or backwards anymore lei, its like it just auto attack

No need arrow specifically.
You don't need loyal employees to listen to your every commands. Just cannon fodder, sacrifice and you take credit for everything (many kills achieved are actually my doppelgangers not me :s22:)

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But it IS the true that since Hari Raya, I depended on Wukong to bounce from Grandmaster IV back to Epic V.

Though now dropping once again -____-
Kinda starting to feel draft pick system is really not very good after all.

daaawn

Reaction score
funny leh everytime i play mayhem with sub we always on chat HAHAHAHAH
next time on ah when 5 man classic funny

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
considering to buy zhask ... yay or nay

Nay. I can foresee you jungle alot using Zhask.

You are better as a support user :vijayadmin:

But seriously, as Zhask, you must know how to hide and attack, which is tiring =/
And if you opponents catches you, you're most likely dead meat.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Zhask can get for free.
I got for free.

There were 2 events before.

Wait for it to happen again :vijayadmin:

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But seriously, as Zhask, you must know how to hide and attack, which is tiring =/

i chiong with speed n power. no point hiding at all. cd is slow for zhask

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i chiong with speed n power. no point hiding at all. cd is slow for zhask

Good for you I see alot just hide in bush, summon then hide behind.

These kinds always depend on the 4th skill to survive.

daaawn

Reaction score

i think to master him quite challenging leh kind of like kagura but he seems fun hmmmmmmmmm thinking of playing semi tank zhask hmmmmm

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
i think to master him quite challenging leh kind of like kagura but he seems fun hmmmmmmmmm thinking of playing semi tank zhask hmmmmm

why not try vex? she's definitely in the meta now. one of the highest burst dmg mage imho. and she can defend a lane against 2 opponents, especially with her ulti.

daaawn

Reaction score
why not try vex? she's definitely in the meta now. one of the highest burst dmg mage imho. and she can defend a lane against 2 opponents, especially with her ulti.

hmmm vex ah idk leh just got no feel to play her >< plus i think after a while she paper hahaha not really challenging as compared to other heroes hmm maybe i just retrain alice HAHAHA want to train alice until fierce again haha

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zhask i think no point to tank , once it leave the tower, it also cant ran far, really need people with team work than can poke with zhask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.