November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Lun ah.. This thurs your appt?

Anyone going for appointment tmr?

Yup. Keeping fingers crossed as I need to endure for another 2 selection day before my appointment on 21st. I went site visit last Friday. really have to pray very hard. 11 ahead can be very dangerous :s13::s13::s13:

heybuddy

Reaction score
Yup. Keeping fingers crossed as I need to endure for another 2 selection day before my appointment on 21st. I went site visit last Friday. really have to pray very hard. 11 ahead can be very dangerous :s13::s13::s13:

10 ahead of me.. appointment on wed afternoon.. woodlands selection is so slow :(

semblady123

Reaction score

Hahhaa... relax la.. mine also was 11-6, 10-6, 9-6.. and till the day I went it was 6 units left of the ones I shortlisted.. went for a week like that so its ook.. miracles happen if u believe :)

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey yeah I never tot of that.. maybe shud aim for that next time.. or 5 years later I may love semb more than Woodlands ? Let’s see hehehe.. but yeah excited to move to a new home soon though.. but I read canberra mrt only ready end 2019?? Omg I tot end 2018

LOL... hard to say ma.. maybe 5years in Semb... u decided to sell off and get an EC in wdls?

avellano

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new here. Just wanted to ask if anybody noticed that there isn't any movement for sembawang sbf for a while? Have been monitoring and noticed that the available units were the same since last wednesday. the 'last queue number' was also removed from hdb page, so i can't tell whether all appts since wednesday were non-selection.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Hey yeah I never tot of that.. maybe shud aim for that next time.. or 5 years later I may love semb more than Woodlands ? Let’s see hehehe.. but yeah excited to move to a new home soon though.. but I read canberra mrt only ready end 2019?? Omg I tot end 2018

I ever stayed in Jurong, Sembawang, then Sengkang. Every town has it's beauty and good food. You will grow to love your area too.:):)

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Jurong - IMM, Jurong Point, very big Shengsiong outlet, roast duck near industrial area, mutton soup, etc

Sembawang - White bee hoon, Sembawang Shopping - Giant (good place to shop), satay, Chong Pang market, etc

Sengkang - Waterway Point, Chicken rice, roast duck, Library, Lor Mee, etc....

Everywhere also have good food and amenities. We chose Punggol is because we need it near my parents and kids are all studying in that area. Even without car, it's accessible to school and places via LRT and MRT.:):)

heybuddy

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new here. Just wanted to ask if anybody noticed that there isn't any movement for sembawang sbf for a while? Have been monitoring and noticed that the available units were the same since last wednesday. the 'last queue number' was also removed from hdb page, so i can't tell whether all appts since wednesday were non-selection.

i think there was no selection last friday due to public holiday. today no selection too.. idk why.. last queue number also removed from my page. you are not alone :D

Jurong - IMM, Jurong Point, very big Shengsiong outlet, roast duck near industrial area, mutton soup, etc

Sembawang - White bee hoon, Sembawang Shopping - Giant (good place to shop), satay, Chong Pang market, etc

Sengkang - Waterway Point, Chicken rice, roast duck, Library, Lor Mee, etc....

Everywhere also have good food and amenities. We chose Punggol is because we need it near my parents and kids are all studying in that area. Even without car, it's accessible to school and places via LRT and MRT.:):)

same.. we chose woodlands because near parents and kids studying here too

Last edited:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
i think they was no selection last friday due to public holiday. today no selection too.. idk why.. last queue number also removed from my page. you are not alone :D

Ya HDB having long long holiday. Dont see any movement today.. mine last que also removed.. :D

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they was no selection last friday due to public holiday. today no selection too.. idk why.. last queue number also removed from my page. you are not alone :D

Ya HDB having long long holiday. Dont see any movement today.. mine last que also removed.. :D

same here... last queue number all disappear.. think they extended PH.

jameskuwe

Reaction score
I believe it's because quite a few have cancelled their application (given up their Q number) due to the fact that the currents units left are not desirable. They are not built yet (have to wait until 2020), the units are on low floors, some are directly facing power grid. So when the Q number appears again, I am sure there will be a huge jump from the last Q number of 35

avellano

Reaction score
i think there was no selection last friday due to public holiday. today no selection too.. idk why.. last queue number also removed from my page. you are not alone :D

same.. we chose woodlands because near parents and kids studying here too
Glad to know i'm not alone and no issues with the website. Queue number is back up today! massive jump in last queue number today hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.