Amex KrisFlyer credit card.

ceciltan

Reaction score
How soon can I cancel the card after obtaining all the sign up and spending bonus?

jEFFpiLLow

Reaction score
i juz applied on 30 may
suppose to be entitled a stay in oasis hotel, or something

anybody got dat package liao?
thx

ceciltan

Reaction score
Got the card and made my 1st spend. Roughly when will I receive the welcome miles and the 1st spend miles?

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the card and made my 1st spend. Roughly when will I receive the welcome miles and the 1st spend miles?
iirc within 60days in your krisflyer acc

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

ceciltan

Reaction score
Another question if anyone able to help answer.

I sign up for the card at a roadshow before May 31. I believe then the promotion then was the signup bonus, 1st spend bonus and up to 2k spend within first 3 months.

However, from Jun 1 onward, the promotion seem to be updated to include up to 5k spend within first 3 months, so my question is my card valid for the 5k spend within first 3 months? Cause if not, I will spend up to 2k and then stop using the card till I cancel it 6 months later.

ORELLE

Master Member
Reaction score
Another question if anyone able to help answer.

I sign up for the card at a roadshow before May 31. I believe then the promotion then was the signup bonus, 1st spend bonus and up to 2k spend within first 3 months.

However, from Jun 1 onward, the promotion seem to be updated to include up to 5k spend within first 3 months, so my question is my card valid for the 5k spend within first 3 months? Cause if not, I will spend up to 2k and then stop using the card till I cancel it 6 months later.

its best to call Amex, they shd be able to check what promo u are under.

ceciltan

Reaction score
Thinking of prepaying my StarHub bill to try to meet the 5k spend. Workable right?

Buy NTUC Aldo workable right?

bentbent7

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to pre-paid telco bills to meet the spending required for the sign-up promotion, and thereafter request telco to refund the excess by cheque?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to pre-paid telco bills to meet the spending required for the sign-up promotion, and thereafter request telco to refund the excess by cheque?

Dun think telco will refund cheque unless you terminate the telco account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.