Question about Malacca

GoneLink

Reaction score
Need some advice on getting to malacca from boon lay during sep....i went online and found grassland traveling, but the return trip aligh in beach road..is there any other coach i can take that alight back in boon lay?

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sunsetbay

Reaction score
came back from melaka yesterday~ drove up using small road cos forget to change my gps setting, it avoid toll~ my fren whatsapp me to go Chong Long Gong temple at Batu Pahat since passing by~ quite interesting place with interesting story and seaview~

at melaka, we went to Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, outside look nothing special but inside actually modern~ Opposite Pahlawan is Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall, nothing special, there's a cinema, daiso etc~

for goodies we went to Tan Kim Hock Product Centre to buy those 老婆饼~

for meals, i also relied on online reviews and drive straight to the place~

with children along, there's limited places we went~ did passby Stadthuys & hard rock for photo taking~

came back using NS highway and stop over at Paradigm Mall JB~ :s22:

Last edited:

GoneLink

Reaction score
I heard that when taking coach it will stop somewhere to rest and eat....is it the same for all the buses? Any recommendation on where or what to eat there?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I heard that when taking coach it will stop somewhere to rest and eat....is it the same for all the buses? Any recommendation on where or what to eat there?

Most of the services make stops. Search in this thread for the few that go without. The food you get at these places are uniformly bad. I usually get off the coaches to stretch my legs and visit the attached store for ice-cream and snacks. Toilet break.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the services make stops. Search in this thread for the few that go without. The food you get at these places are uniformly bad. I usually get off the coaches to stretch my legs and visit the attached store for ice-cream and snacks. Toilet break.

Toilet also kns, I make sure I light ciggy before entering, flies everywhere...

Ice cream not scared lao sai meh...

I rather reach destination then go hunt for somewhere to eat...

keichi_k1

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to Elements Mall?
Good experience?

Also any new places or food joints or cafes to visit?

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kph052rl.jpg

Sent from :super: :alien: tech disguised as HWZ app disguised as using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.