[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
Spoofing already created such a wide gap. I’ve seen super high cp milotic, tyranitar and slaking appearing on the 2nd day whereas others will take many months to get one or even none. No amount of temp ban is useful cos once a high iv Pokemon is caught, the advantage is already there over other people once the ban is lifted.

Multiple accounts are mostly harmless until trading comes. With spoofing, they will become invincible. The gap widens. A high sd penalty kills the fun. A low sd requirement is likely to be abused.

Sounds like the poor and the rich. The rich gets richer.

I concur. Trading is the very reason why lots of trainers are playing with multiple accounts, expecting NN to introduce trading at some point so they can transfer mon to main account . Their wish just got fulfilled.
The way I look at it, NN is trying to prevent misuse of the trading system for people to sell their mon outside their channels, hence the great friend status need 90 days and 1 million SD to trade if it's just good friend status. But they let off people with multiple accounts, probably knowing this is a sizable group playing today. Trainers with multiple accounts will be able to trade relatively at lower penalties after 90 days. This trading function will make strong accounts stronger, and barrier of entry even more wider and treacherous. Legit players will feel they are going further and further behind, some might just give up.
For me, I will continue to play with one account, for now. Actually I don't really envy these people holding multiple phones during raids or while scouting for Pokémon in the neighborhood. They looked so busy and stressed up to handle so many screens. Rather enjoy the game the way I like, disadvantage or not.

Last edited:

koolkool

Reaction score
single acc holder.. must really go make fren or have fren play tgt lor..

while multi acc.. either do the above or ownself fren ownself lor..

I single acc.. n i will always only play 1 acc.. Everytime i see those with multi acc.. like so busy only.. :s22: for what sia.. :s13:

its like.. taking care of 1 kid.. is easier right.. than taking care of 3 or 4 kids or more.. buay tahan lei.. at least for me. :s13:
The analogy on taking care of kids is apt and accurate. Hahaha.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
Imagine those who play with real life friends (and those with multi accounts) who increased their friendship level to Great Friend, Ultra Friend and Best Friend?

Being able to keep track of what's happening to your friends is also nice.

Problem is ...those not-so-close friend may pester you to transfer some pokemons they don't have to them.

When you trade a pokemon, the IV will re-roll. It now seems good to keep the lower IV pokemon for trade. Nothing to lose and more to gain.
This friend feature is not bad, if there is no trading. Words of encouragement, or "poke" a person if he is not active for a few days, or just message one another about raids coming up or " jio" for raids are all good to have features that encourage bonding among friends, if NN decide to enhance this. For me, I have very few friends still playing pokémon go, so it's a shame I can't use this friend feature to the fullest potential.

koolkool

Reaction score
Anyway, lucky to get a shiny and high-IV (91%) larvitar during the CD, plus also weather-boosted. So good reason for me to max him out, and at the same time, tested him against my other lvl 40 t-rexes.

TL;DR, Smack-Down/Stone Edge is his best dps moveset, even against neutral targets. And it will get even better with our partly cloudy weather.

Of course, if u wanna dodge, then gotta control ur tapping coz it's a 1.2 sec move.

Thanks for the hard work in getting the video made. Very clear and love these comparison videos. I'm going to relabel my Tyranitars with smackdown/stone edge as #1 moveset. But do feel a bit pity for my few powered up and trusted bite/stone edge Tyranitars who has accompanied me in winning so many gym battles and raids. I'll still keep them, though. It's the least I can do for standing side by side in countless of battles. Hahaha... feel like I'm Ash in the cartoon series.

koolkool

Reaction score
I just started playing again after a long break. Uhm, which place is busy enough to guarantee players joining a raid? No chance for me to get a Kyogre, always alone in a raid. :(
Nowadays, I do raids around 8 pm on my way back home. You need to choose those gyms near where the trainers can access easily e.g. next to mrt stations, shopping malls. Or even potential ex raid gyms (not so easy to spot, and usually way off the going home track, but probably most rewarding). Usually have a good stream of trainers from what I observed. This method works provided NN don't change back their timing of raids to end at 7 pm again.

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Spoofing already created such a wide gap. I’ve seen super high cp milotic, tyranitar and slaking appearing on the 2nd day whereas others will take many months to get one or even none. No amount of temp ban is useful cos once a high iv Pokemon is caught, the advantage is already there over other people once the ban is lifted.

Multiple accounts are mostly harmless until trading comes. With spoofing, they will become invincible. The gap widens. A high sd penalty kills the fun. A low sd requirement is likely to be abused.

Sounds like the poor and the rich. The rich gets richer.

now sd is the currency of pogo.
multi acc player if want to trade with ownself. must also go farm sd for alll their account. else cant trade. n since iv willl be re roll.
A wont trade B 100%. vice versa. becos its pointless.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So basically even at best friend level, if both do a 100IV trade, both will still end up with 9X+IV pokemons and the waste of XXK stardust.

I support this idea. Else all the multi user will have many 100IV across all their accounts.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
regular pokemon dont cost 40k sd. like 100 sd only or so.

can keep washing ur regular dragonites n tyra until get full squad of 100%? lol

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wait until more details of IV reroll system on trading to be released then see what to do about the better pokemon

at the moment, the good thing is, we can settle our regional pokemon by trading, just to clear that irrating gap in pokedex :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
One of the main purpose of trading is because you want to fulfill your pokedex. But trading can only happen when both of you are within 100m.

So now, if i need a tarous to add to my pokedex, i need to have a friend who have a tarous. But if my friend is in US, there is no way he/she can trade with me also.

Which also make this pointless.

Might as well rotate the regional. lol

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
One of the main purpose of trading is because you want to fulfill your pokedex. But trading can only happen when both of you are within 100m.

So now, if i need a tarous to add to my pokedex, i need to have a friend who have a tarous. But if my friend is in US, there is no way he/she can trade with me also.

Which also make this pointless.

Might as well rotate the regional. lol
there are always people you know who are rich enough to travel to places often and got some regionals that you dont have :s13:

plus there is another group called the spoofers, who can get stuff you want and trade with you, maybe at a price :vijayadmin:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ya...
if fren is there.. cant trade also.. unless he come to sg..
if go there.. then u might as well catch urself liao.

also.. open pokedex pokemon (best friend) also cost 40k SD.

if just random stranger.. 1m SD.. who in right mind will do that.:s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
although i stop playing but so many shiny really no longer exclusive like it use to be, like no more value when they is more out there, game also almost not much people play already, i think the bui bui also has view count drop i think

Why people keep saying not many people play ?

Why most of us still can't get 50 coins per day if not many people play ?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ya...
if fren is there.. cant trade also.. unless he come to sg..
if go there.. then u might as well catch urself liao.

also.. open pokedex pokemon (best friend) also cost 40k SD.

if just random stranger.. 1m SD.. who in right mind will do that.:s13:
think 40k stardust is probably for legendary only

if any normal pokemon also need so much stardust, alot of people sure kan niantic all over social media and customer support email :s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score

not alot of people play, but some people play more than 1 account :vijayadmin:

and alot of those hardcore one will form team to guard and control gyms to make sure their team gets 50 coins daily :vijayadmin:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CBD - can join even up to first 30 mins of raid.

Near MRT - can join up to first 15 mins.

3 gyms around Clementi MRT - can join even up to last 5 minutes in morning or evening. working hours probably not

Ex gyms at Clementi FFP - can have enough people even last 5 minute any time of the day.

The 3 gyms around Jurong East MRT also normally got crowd till last few minutes. Maybe the one at the loudspeaker less so cause GPS is really bad

Last edited:

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

assume , perhaps, maybe????
cos its been so long, the hype is gone, so assume not much people still interested to carry on to run around to catch

i waited months for the next gen to appear, after catching whatever the second gen has to offer... meow2 was a pain waiting for the ticket too...after catching whatever there is, its back to the boring griding of dust which u cant apply it on lousy shiity iv pkm

it hard to get coin if u do not spoof
u need to knock out yr own team's pkm with another acc and put in yr own pkm to get the coins

if u dun play dirty u dun get coins

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not alot of people play, but some people play more than 1 account :vijayadmin:

and alot of those hardcore one will form team to guard and control gyms to make sure their team gets 50 coins daily :vijayadmin:

Have you seen the crowd at Vivo and waterway punggol last Sat for community day ?

That's a scary crowd

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
there are always people you know who are rich enough to travel to places often and got some regionals that you dont have :s13:

plus there is another group called the spoofers, who can get stuff you want and trade with you, maybe at a price :vijayadmin:

My friends who are rich and fly everywhere dun pa pogo one. :sad: :*(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.