Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Just curious.... how much information does Samsung Connections Member get and when do they get it regarding next-to-be-released phones?

Since Note9 will be released in few month's time, pretty sure more and more information will be leaked. Expecting to see the more reliable rendering of the phone soon.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I am more curious as to how long can Samsung last with the current Note Series.. To me, not much breakthrough in design except for Note8 the front button is removed. The S-pen is still in the same place, curve screen..?. So what else can Samsung come out with..? :)

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
I am more curious as to how long can Samsung last with the current Note Series.. To me, not much breakthrough in design except for Note8 the front button is removed. The S-pen is still in the same place, curve screen..?. So what else can Samsung come out with..? :)

Samsung has patented fold-able screen technology, if i am not mistaken and prediction is next year may have phones that will use the fold-able screen technology.

But right now, i just hope that Samsung can iron out all the issues and implement the on-screen finger print sensor. It's been delayed for a few generations of flagships now (S8, Note8, S9, Note9?).

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious.... how much information does Samsung Connections Member get and when do they get it regarding next-to-be-released phones?

Since Note9 will be released in few month's time, pretty sure more and more information will be leaked. Expecting to see the more reliable rendering of the phone soon.

We will share what we can, and we can choose to be selfish and not to share anything too. :D

We are not employed by samsung and therefore, we know as much as you do.. or perhaps nearer to the launch event we might get a first hand session to fondle the devices and to trial out the interface etc.. That is when you see suddenly the media start releasing the news in the day...

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

We will share what we can, and we can choose to be selfish and not to share anything too. :D

We are not employed by samsung and therefore, we know as much as you do.. or perhaps nearer to the launch event we might get a first hand session to fondle the devices and to trial out the interface etc.. That is when you see suddenly the media start releasing the news in the day...
But there are times and cases we are invited to test beta software and features. Sometimes there are just a little more we know than others cause we have a direct comm line to key staffs in Samsung SG.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
8 June 2018
Purported renders and video of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 leaked

note9renders.jpg

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally. Hitting the 4000 mark with the battery. However, it will still mean nothing if the processor is sucking up the power like in S9. I hope Samsung is able to tune both their hardware and software to be more battery friendly.

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm more worried about Note7 scenario for the 4000mAh battery.

Hope my worries are unfounded.

mr_voodoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
+1 time to camp out.
Excited for the 4000mah battery if it's true.

Based on rumours, all the other specs seem to be similar to S9+

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Singapore gets it, it will be the first ever phone in SG with that capacity..

19 June 2018
The Galaxy Note 9 may come with 512GB internal storage for some markets

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-galaxy-note-9-may-come-512gb-internal-storage-some-markets

"......the 512GB variant will be available in selected markets such as Korea and China. There is a chance that a few more markets will get the 512GB variant, but @Samsung_News_ did not elaborate further......"

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.