2018 iPad Pro

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe because of the borderless phone, the 5.5” borderless could be 6.3-6.5”. This makes the 7.9” iPad mini redundant already.

Can see from the price of the 2018 iPad. Quite strange to price the iPad mini at $349-399? Machiam like android tablet liao

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe because of the borderless phone, the 5.5” borderless could be 6.3-6.5”. This makes the 7.9” iPad mini redundant already.

Can see from the price of the 2018 iPad. Quite strange to price the iPad mini at $349-399? Machiam like android tablet liao

Sometimes smaller can be more expensive too.

rvyne7

Reaction score
I sold my mini 4 lol. Cannot be used for latest games Too laggy, but I love the size. Just need spec bump

:p its too outdated specs of corz its laggy. that's why I'm been waiting for new refresh version at least otherwise iPad Pro is my next option in line. (I still didn't buy the current iPad Pro already waited for a year why not few more months - there's still a hope for my iPad Mini)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:p its too outdated specs of corz its laggy. that's why I'm been waiting for new refresh version at least otherwise iPad Pro is my next option in line. (I still didn't buy the current iPad Pro already waited for a year why not few more months - there's still a hope for my iPad Mini)

At least you can wait a few more mths for the new Pro. My current one is a bday gift from my wife so cannot wait until then. =:p

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel refresh is March/June 2019 lol. This year very hard. Maybe focus more on macbook lineup

Well that's possible too. Previously there were many speculation that the new Pros will be announced during WWDC but didn't, then now said by the 4th quarter this year. So we shall see how unless there're more concrete evidence or rumours of the launch.

Last edited:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is what I'm afraid of grrrr... already disappointed last June event pls no more... haha...

Don’t expect too much lol. No hardware leaks think they don’t intend to launch. But the 2017 iPad Pro is already a Super capable device

rvyne7

Reaction score
1 year possibly can lah, but by then Apple has something even better already!

The issue with Android Devices they have bad rep of not taking care of old devices. I have bad experience with Samsung (I owned total of 3 phones with them samsung S3, Note 2 and S7 edge) always noticed they always seems doesn't care about 2 years older model and move on without really bothering upgrading your devices from time to time to new Android OS and Apps seems casually updating your apps if your unlucky comes with free "malware" lol. and ya in terms of tablet devices nothing can really match iPad devices this days and I really dont think MS Surface is not a competition specially people really buying iPad is more on entertainment less on work while surface is more business model.

the depreciation is also faster with Android for resell value if you plan to ditch em.. even now some people still selling iPad mini 2 for a good price

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The issue with Android Devices they have bad rep of not taking care of old devices. I have bad experience with Samsung (I owned total of 3 phones with them samsung S3, Note 2 and S7 edge) always noticed they always seems doesn't care about 2 years older model and move on without really bothering upgrading your devices from time to time to new Android OS and Apps seems casually updating your apps if your unlucky comes with free "malware" lol. and ya in terms of tablet devices nothing can really match iPad devices this days and I really dont think MS Surface is not a competition specially people really buying iPad is more on entertainment less on work while surface is more business model.

the depreciation is also faster with Android for resell value if you plan to ditch em.. even now some people still selling iPad mini 2 for a good price

From the start I’ve never liked the Android ecosystem and I’ve a number of colleagues also complaining a lot about their Samsung devices. MS Surface Pro is more of a laptop rather than a tablet so it’s a lillte bit of a different ‘class’.

The iPad is still the ultimate tablet and with numerous apps and more app developers leaning towards the iOS platform, it literally is able to do just about everything.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the start I’ve never liked the Android ecosystem and I’ve a number of colleagues also complaining a lot about their Samsung devices. MS Surface Pro is more of a laptop rather than a tablet so it’s a lillte bit of a different ‘class’.

The iPad is still the ultimate tablet and with numerous apps and more app developers leaning towards the iOS platform, it literally is able to do just about everything.

Need to tong another 3 months before the new launch. Wait till neck long long

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.