[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
Well it’s not a bad situation. If they made trading wo control it will be worse. U could potentially see ppl selling Pokémon for real $$ and the game becomes more broken.

So to summarize, trading is pretty much pointless except to complete Pokedex. Niantic pawns everyone yet again:s13:

If you thinking of rerolling to get perfect IV, I guess you have to pray really hard to rng god.:s8:

jannworld

Reaction score
Quite true spoofer should easily have a buffet of 100% during those days of the maps and telegram era. Only legendaries no guarantee

Spoofer doesn't benefit from the trade cos i really do not see why as a spoofer you still need to trade. lol. Unless you are a buay kan spoofer. lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
but seeing that trading will neeed sd. can expect more sd events.

good.. wonder whats next after water festival....

Blackborder

Reaction score
no idea. but seems like. both party must pay. to enable the trade.

my understanding is like this. so far. since the news was annouced.
wait for more news lor

Niantic own website not really clear about it but according to Gamespot article, they mention stardust is paid by both side separately, they are a reputable game site and seem to have the scope on the new features so could be true.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see some discussion ongoing here on trading and some negative feeling about it. For me, I feel that the restriction implemented are good enough.

Firstly, not many spoofers are stardust grinders and definitely multi account users don't have that much stardust too.

And with the iv re-rolling and special trade only once a day. Is actually quite tedious and wasteful. You can't direct trade away a perfect legendary that easy.

Also with the concept of Pokemon getting stronger in spoofer account.. Right now it doesn't really affect us. Pretty sure once PvP comes out, there are equally some form of restriction.

jannworld

Reaction score
There pros and cons.

Personally I dun really like trading because it potentially benefits ppl who buy and sell using $$ And it benefits multi account cheaters (no offence to anyone using multi accounts here)

But I like the way niantic has put some control in the form of stardust as what Toonsy says not everyone is a grinder of SD. Look at it this way, trading was requested by some and dislike by some such as me. But we have to agree that niantic managed to strike some balance by rolling out a feature with some control to Ensure that it does not break the game totally.

Personally the iv reroll is good. Eg both me and my Wife went so many mewtwo but dunno why the 91% and above still eluded us. So I Guess we can use our tier2 or Low iv mewtwo for reroll lol

I see some discussion ongoing here on trading and some negative feeling about it. For me, I feel that the restriction implemented are good enough.

Firstly, not many spoofers are stardust grinders and definitely multi account users don't have that much stardust too.

And with the iv re-rolling and special trade only once a day. Is actually quite tedious and wasteful. You can't direct trade away a perfect legendary that easy.

Also with the concept of Pokemon getting stronger in spoofer account.. Right now it doesn't really affect us. Pretty sure once PvP comes out, there are equally some form of restriction.

jannworld

Reaction score
Technically groudon is not fire type but I get that niantic is gradually bringing back the weather trio and rolling out shiny

Damn no shiny Hooh for me and likely no kyogre too. Did 3 ytd but still no shiny. Not sure why some of u ppl say easy to get shiny.

What else... Fire event theme with shiny Groudon.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
legendary shiny 1 out of 20.
i have 4 skygore. i did about 35 after it came back. quite heng.

ho oh i did about 40. only got 2 shiny.

so its all luck. but at least. not so uncommon like other shinies

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh oh~~:eek::eek:

player reputation incoming... will be plainly identify which player is legit or spoofer.

DgChW3dW0AASaSJ.jpg

jannworld

Reaction score
Not much use really. Only well known ppl like bt will care about reputation. For the rest of us we are just normal players. Eg even if a lvl 40 got shamed by previous ban record, after unban he can still play as per normal. Unless this reputation affects catch rate or star dust or exp if not will not have much use.

oh oh~~:eek::eek:

player reputation incoming... will be plainly identify which player is legit or spoofer.

DgChW3dW0AASaSJ.jpg

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Haha, back then, Vivo was pretty much full lobbies up til the end :s22::s22::s22:

PS, it was recorded during a working weekday in the afternoon.

[YOUHD]

Wow super unluckily ...my girl finally got her shiny whale just now. 1/15 . 2307CP not bad too haven’t check IV

11 players fought till left 56s thought need to summon second round of Pokémon. Maybe because fewer players higher chance . She also got 9 revives that are precious as she has very few ..

Last edited:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow super unluckily ...my girl finally got her shiny whale just now. 1/15 . 2307CP not bad too haven’t check IV

11 players fought till left 56s thought need to summon second round of Pokémon. Maybe because fewer players higher chance . She also got 9 revives that are precious as she has very few ..

non weather boost kyogre, as long CP over 2300 should be guarantee at least 90%

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not much use really. Only well known ppl like bt will care about reputation. For the rest of us we are just normal players. Eg even if a lvl 40 got shamed by previous ban record, after unban he can still play as per normal. Unless this reputation affects catch rate or star dust or exp if not will not have much use.
Exactly. This doesnt really discourage such activities.

But i think there's definitely more to it (obviously), maybe in time to come. Would be funny if some of those famous youtuber arent as legit as u think they are.. or maybe next time any hao lian post will kena backfire and require u to prove ur "status"

Anyway none of my business..

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now sd is the currency of pogo.
multi acc player if want to trade with ownself. must also go farm sd for alll their account. else cant trade. n since iv willl be re roll.
A wont trade B 100%. vice versa. becos its pointless.

Would spoofers have more sd and coins? If so the barrier to trading is less also.

jannworld

Reaction score
Definitely more coins because they can fly overseas to gym and there not so competitive. Sd will still need to grind not much short cut but of course with coins can spam star pieces but still got to play and grind

That why I salute ppl like milk tea who have so much stardust. Maybe I might have close to 50% of his if I didn’t often max out my Pokémons lol

Would spoofers have more sd and coins? If so the barrier to trading is less also.

Last edited:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Till now I still dun even have slaking, milotic n Salamance. Gen 3 pokedex still far from complete sad sia

Lol. I thought I’m the only one here in this thread without the above. I’m not as active as many of the legit players here but given the rarity, even if I’m more active, I won’t be a lot better.

I’m still waiting for a good tier 1 iv ralts to evolve. So u got a gardevoir already?

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was actually hoping niantic can introduce a parallel world.

I have nothing against spoofers except that when there is competition to holding or fighting a gym, the spoofers has significant advantage. So if one day, spoofers and non spoofers are separate out in a game, and do not compete with each other, it will be wonderful for everyone.

Then no need to argue if the lane is for pedestrians and cyclist, in that sense.

Of cos the reality is niantic will not do that as I believe there need to be more server space for that?

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely more coins because they can fly overseas to gym and there not so competitive. Sd will still need to grind not much short cut but of course with coins can spam star pieces but still got to play and grind

That why I salute ppl like milk tea who have so much stardust. Maybe I might have close to 50% of his if I didn’t often max out my Pokémons lol

Spoofing to grind compared to walking to grind - more sd cos easier and more effective? ESP can fly to the nests?

zirdaj

Reaction score
Got raid in vivo after 6 also scary one. You see there only 20-40 people. But lobby can stay full for the next 20 mins one. :vijayadmin: :vijayadmin: :vijayadmin:

Finally caught a Kyogre! Went all the way to vivo, worth the trip lol. Two of the gyms had succeeding raids, all full. Failed to catch Kyogre on the 1st one, immediately rushed to the next raid, and finally caught it! 96% IVs too (if calculator is right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.