[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
SG store doesn’t sell overcooked? Saw some reviews and good to play with my kids.
You mean actual game shops in SG selling physical disc or the SG playstation online digital store? If the latter, then no, 99% of indie games cannot be found on Asia psn store. You have to get from US or Europe psn stores (create psn account, buy prepaid card code, then buy the game).

There is a base game (us$16.99), gourmet edition (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel DLC), holiday bundle (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel + festive seasoning DLC; the last one is free anyway, so this is basically same as gourmet edition). These are often on sale at 50% off (60% for PS+ members) but currently not discounted.

ksw101

Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking for dlc in Sg store and didn’t know Sg online store doesn’t sell because it’s indie. It’s a pity Sg doesn’t as i prefer dlc.

You mean actual game shops in SG selling physical disc or the SG playstation online digital store? If the latter, then no, 99% of indie games cannot be found on Asia psn store. You have to get from US or Europe psn stores (create psn account, buy prepaid card code, then buy the game).

There is a base game (us$16.99), gourmet edition (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel DLC), holiday bundle (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel + festive seasoning DLC; the last one is free anyway, so this is basically same as gourmet edition). These are often on sale at 50% off (60% for PS+ members) but currently not discounted.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking for dlc in Sg store and didn’t know Sg online store doesn’t sell because it’s indie. It’s a pity Sg doesn’t as i prefer dlc.
just get from us psn

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i think ghost of tsushima still needs to be play in japanese voice then shiok

i hope sucker punch release jap voice with english subs even tho their original is ang moh.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

i hope sucker punch release jap voice with english subs even tho their original is ang moh.
Already confirmed will have japanese voice included, with english sub.

@2:43

Last edited:

derkaiser94

Reaction score

This game looks amazing. Hopefully the story will be as good as GOW too.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Ghost of Tsushima Dev mentioned they use the environment movement to create the feel but I just hope it's not always just wind with leaves falling all the time. That silhouette boss fight in falling red leaves looks amazing but I would love to see other "environment movement" types.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still waiting The Last of Us™ Game of the Year Edition to go on sale. I have the ps3 version but havent play yet. :(

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
still waiting The Last of Us™ Game of the Year Edition to go on sale. I have the ps3 version but havent play yet. :(
What do you mean GOTY edition? You talking about ps3 or ps4? The PS4 remastered version already includes the expansion "Left Behind". It may or may not have all the multiplayer DLCs though (gestures, weapons etc), not sure, but don't think there is GOTY edition per se. The ps4 remastered was us$10 on US psn store and s$14 on SG psn store recently, the sale just ended a day or two ago.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you mean GOTY edition? You talking about ps3 or ps4? The PS4 remastered version already includes the expansion "Left Behind". It may or may not have all the multiplayer DLCs though (gestures, weapons etc), not sure, but don't think there is GOTY edition per se. The ps4 remastered was us$10 on US psn store and s$14 on SG psn store recently, the sale just ended a day or two ago.

Its GOTY is PS3 version. Btw I hooted the lazada one. Ard 20 new.. once play finish resale... :D

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Note that the online servers for GR2 has shut down. Originally the game has a treasure hunting function where a player can take an in-game photo, post it as challenge to random players, then the other player has to go find the place in the photo to get a reward. This is gone now.

Actually the Gravity Rush 2 server is still online. It will be shut down on July 18.

Last edited:

Dorkable

Reaction score
Hi all! I am thinking of buying a new Ps4 Pro at $570. May I know if there would be any issue if I buy an R2 Monster Hunter World?

Thanks 😊

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I am thinking of buying a new Ps4 Pro at $570. May I know if there would be any issue if I buy an R2 Monster Hunter World?

Thanks 😊

Yes.

Can't buy or redeem any DLC from the store unless you create and use a R2 account.

Just buy R3 to save yourself of any future headaches.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.