[Official] World Cup 2018 Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2bladeftw

hey guys, if we were to rank the different countries, would you more or less agree with me this is the kind of ranking? doesn't matter out already, just saying how good they are based on playing

1st tier: Argentina, Belgium, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Spain

2nd tier: England, France, Iceland, Portugal, Serbia

3rd tier: Brazil, Columbia, Denmark, Germany, Iran, Japan, Poland, Uruguay

4th tier: Australia, Egypt, Korea, Panama, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Tunisia

Costa Rica, Croatia, Nigeria, Swiss (these 4 i never watched their games not sure where to put, but I would assume split between 2nd and 3rd tier?)

Argentina and Australia swap

:eek:

:s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

celong27

Reaction score
rfnefmd.jpg

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gareth Southgate admits he might need to temper any future goal celebrations, having dislocated his right shoulder on Wednesday afternoon.

The manager suffered the injury while running near England's World Cup base in Repino during a scheduled day off from training.

Barely 36 hours earlier, Southgate was pictured jumping for joy after Harry Kane’s late goal secured a campaign-opening victory over Tunisia.

“I might not be celebrating any goals as athletically in future!” joked Southgate, who was treated in a nearby hospital with the assistance of team doctor Rob Chakraverty.

"The doc has made it clear that punching the air is not an option.

:s13::s13::s13:

Reaction score
Gareth Southgate admits he might need to temper any future goal celebrations, having dislocated his right shoulder on Wednesday afternoon.

The manager suffered the injury while running near England's World Cup base in Repino during a scheduled day off from training.

Barely 36 hours earlier, Southgate was pictured jumping for joy after Harry Kane’s late goal secured a campaign-opening victory over Tunisia.

“I might not be celebrating any goals as athletically in future!” joked Southgate, who was treated in a nearby hospital with the assistance of team doctor Rob Chakraverty.

"The doc has made it clear that punching the air is not an option.

:s13::s13::s13:

Dam epic , he think , he still young :s34:

2bladeftw

Broadcaster trying to find a way to reduce the vuvuzela noise? :s11:

Suddenly like soften until very low volume here and there :s22:

2bladeftw

This one also Persian...

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/f/fd/300_1920-Xerxes_2_%281%29.jpg/revision/latest?**=20170810180111

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol Iran don't even care about attack. Their back line consists of 6 solid defenders.

Funny it may seem but if this game goes to a draw. Iran is 4 points. Spain is 2 points. I don't see a reason why Iran need to attack at all.

But as you know. Just 1 goal from Spain can change the entire landscape liao

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How to destroy park the bus tactics ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.