Official Aug 2018 BTO

Hot_Dog

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who loves fishing and the outdoors both not bad. Sg so small air bad, wind blow abit also reach the west side liao la :s13:

GeraldineT

Reaction score

hairyfatboy

Reaction score

Erinlmh

Reaction score
We were so into the August 2018 BTO if we do not have a chance to select the unit we want for Nov 2017 SBF(which we opt for earlier but our Q no. is kinda big). So it's either leftover at Northshore Residence or New Punggol BTO in August 2018.
I took the LRT lines and went for site visit with my girl and bro. As train stopped at Punggol Point station and opened the door, I could smell "petrol". It was on 15.06.2018 at around 2pm. We then gave up the thought of getting the flat for the new August BTO 2018. Like someone mentioned earlier, NEA does their job but not on a daily basis when you have to stand the smell everyday when you move in. I hope that the smell I encountered was for a short moment.

We went to select the SBF unit and managed to get the unit we wanted. There was a huge model display at HDB hub and I think Punggol August BTO is facing the future University, only one side of the block will have seaview (I guess from what I see). Just sharing our experience:)

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We were so into the August 2018 BTO if we do not have a chance to select the unit we want for Nov 2017 SBF(which we opt for earlier but our Q no. is kinda big). So it's either leftover at Northshore Residence or New Punggol BTO in August 2018.
I took the LRT lines and went for site visit with my girl and bro. As train stopped at Punggol Point station and opened the door, I could smell "petrol". It was on 15.06.2018 at around 2pm. We then gave up the thought of getting the flat for the new August BTO 2018. Like someone mentioned earlier, NEA does their job but not on a daily basis when you have to stand the smell everyday when you move in. I hope that the smell I encountered was for a short moment.

We went to select the SBF unit and managed to get the unit we wanted. There was a huge model display at HDB hub and I think Punggol August BTO is facing the future University, only one side of the block will have seaview (I guess from what I see). Just sharing our experience:)

Hmm, so you bought a unit in Residences (SBF) which is also part of Northshore?

Aspiringparamedic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing :)

cashec

Reaction score
BTO flat supply to be ‘reduced slightly'

:(

“As the HDB resale market continues to stabilise, HDB will reduce the supply of the Build-to-Order (BTO) flats in 2018 slightly, from 17,000 to about 16,000 flats,” the housing board said.

A total of 11,373 flats were launched for sale in the first half of the year, comprising 7,634 BTO flats and 3,739 balance flats. Another 4,300 BTO flats in Punggol and Yishun will be offered for sale in August, HDB said.

Source

Eternit

Reaction score
Hey guys when can we register for this Aug BTO? Interested in the Yishun bto

slackomango

Reaction score
Did anyone see the MnD advertisements on facebook showing CCK, tengah and sengkang? Wonder if its the nov launch...

misstt

Reaction score

caravanbliss

Reaction score
Any idea if we are able to choose which project we want for the yishun bto during the launch since they are launching two different projects in the yishun. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.