[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Just curious... If you have completed the Season Journey using a WD, then assume you kept the haegrids gift in your stash, start a new crusader and leveled to 70, then open the haegrids gift, so in the end, what would be the actual sets from the haegrids gifts..?

IIRC, the gifts decides on which char open the gifts or which char complete the season journey. But for this case...

Yep what delay said, you get WD set

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think that is possible, the sets only
Comes with which ever the char whose completed the season.

zensushi

Reaction score
The set is generated for the character that opens the Haedrig's Gift, regardless of which character/class earns them.

2mGYJRF.jpg

Can only show the screenshot as the character's profile is not updated properly on us.diablo3.com.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then can share season journey achievements?
Especially conquests

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Especially conquests

This season quite easy to get the stash tab and the final portrait, so don’t worry by the time you’re back confirm still got chance to get. I got mine on the 2nd/3rd day

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Especially conquests

This season quite easy to get the stash tab and the final portrait, so don’t worry by the time you’re back confirm still got chance to get. No complicated dungeons or what like last season. I got mine on the 2nd/3rd day

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lvl 70 liao, just waiting for ppl to gear me, too lazy to do it the usual slow way... zzz

zensushi

Reaction score
This season quite easy to get the stash tab and the final portrait, so don’t worry by the time you’re back confirm still got chance to get. No complicated dungeons or what like last season. I got mine on the 2nd/3rd day

I haven't gotten any Seasons' stash tabs. :(

MaxisM

Master Member
Reaction score
lvl 70 liao, just waiting for ppl to gear me, too lazy to do it the usual slow way... zzz
Camp T6 public games to farm. People are usually OP now so they can carry the game. Or solo low gr to get leg gems. Than slowly level up the gems.

With leg gems at level 25 and any full set of armour, u should be able to move on from here..

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This season quite easy to get the stash tab and the final portrait, so don’t worry by the time you’re back confirm still got chance to get. I got mine on the 2nd/3rd day

Which 2 conquest u do

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Camp T6 public games to farm. People are usually OP now so they can carry the game. Or solo low gr to get leg gems. Than slowly level up the gems.

With leg gems at level 25 and any full set of armour, u should be able to move on from here..

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

hehe yeah i know just too lazy to do it the normal or slow way.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.