[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Or another thing I can think of is CL may be grabbing market share to ready for an IPO for stock listing?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4A using GAGT

It is quite obvious that the objective of this plan is to undercut the $8 plan from MyRepublic. They launch this free plan just 1 day after MyRepublic launches theirs.

And look at how the Circles customer service are untrained of the plan (giving different replies for the same qn by different customer service officer), especially during the initial few days. It is obvious that this plan is launched last min and their employees are not given the proper information on the plan.

So we can know that this plan is just to undercut other competitions. As such once there is less competitions, there is no reason for the plan to stay...

The flexi plan may stay after that, but don't expect it to be free. They might make it compulsory to buy addons to maintain the plan. The every 3 mths compulsory topup might be actually true. Just that not meant to kick in now. Some of the customer service might misinterpreted it and that's why there is the starting confusion. Of course this is my guess though.

Last edited:

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
It is quite obvious that the objective of this plan is to undercut the $8 plan from MyRepublic. They launch this free plan just 1 day after MyRepublic launches theirs.

And look at how the Circles customer service are untrained of the plan (giving different replies for the same qn by different customer service officer), especially during the initial few days. It is obvious that this plan is launched last min and their employees are not given the proper information on the plan.

So we can know that this plan is just to undercut other competitions. As such once there is less competitions, there is no reason for the plan to stay...

The flexi plan may stay after that, but don't expect it to be free. They might make it compulsory to buy addons to maintain the plan. The every 3 mths compulsory topup might be actually true. Just that not meant to kick in now. Some of the customer service might misinterpreted it and that's why there is the starting confusion. Of course this is my guess though.
Get your facts right before talking nonsense.
The launch dates are about 1 week apart. I applied for MR on the 3rd day of the launch and applied for CL on 1st day of launch which is like the next week. obviously you didn't even apply for any of these lines so you don't know when are the launch dates.
It's too early to say whether the plan will remain or not. If not we can just jump ship. No loss to us anyway.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isn't it LPPL? use whatsapp call consumes data and given only 1GB data... option for 1000 mins call time is still good ma.. its either use data or use call time
I am most of the time, under WiFi cover age. Both at home and office have WiFi. The only time I use mobile data is when I am in MRT.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just use it lo... if anything u bway song just cancel lo
think so much also no use... i also heck care liao
just use nia. no CC details, cannot use app then so be it lo

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Install the zero1 app, they give you 200mins free per month until Jul.

zeenit

Banned
Reaction score
Just enjoy the service while it lasts. Don't need to put in any feeling. Change counter when better one comes by.

kalala

Master Member
Reaction score
They wouldn't be able to do ads like amazon. Amazon controls the hardware while circles don't. The only way they can do it is to inject ads to their apps but that would have a negative impact as their base plan ($28 plan) customers will be unhappy.

i'm sure there is a way for them to differentiate $0 from $28 users based on the phone number they used to login..

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Get your facts right before talking nonsense.
The launch dates are about 1 week apart. I applied for MR on the 3rd day of the launch and applied for CL on 1st day of launch which is like the next week. obviously you didn't even apply for any of these lines so you don't know when are the launch dates.
It's too early to say whether the plan will remain or not. If not we can just jump ship. No loss to us anyway.

I got the dates mixed up. I apologize for that. I applied for both the MR and flexi. I just voice my view about the flexi plan. It is still clearly to undercut the competition regardless it is launched 1 day or 1 week after.

There is of course no loss on our side. Just use it till no more. That's it.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
i'm sure there is a way for them to differentiate $0 from $28 users based on the phone number they used to login..

Of course they can do that. But they need to spend additional resources to separate out whch I doubt they will do that as I think they only plan to have this plan to fight competition.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liberty wireless is amdkland
No lah, that liberty wireless is different. This one is homegrown in Singapore.

50oGgz2l.png

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They blocked me from using the app liao if never update cc debit card details.

kalala

Master Member
Reaction score

how does this work? only block app but line still working? actually dun use app dun use lor right? any option to reactivate by adding cc? like wan to use that time den add lor

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also receive an email and sms informing me that if i don't add CC info, access to the app will be paused.

so far, it seems that only access to the app is blocked, but the line can still be used.

I'm not going to add and CC details, let's see how long the line will remain active.

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why not trust them?

i also receive an email and sms informing me that if i don't add CC info, access to the app will be paused.

so far, it seems that only access to the app is blocked, but the line can still be used.

I'm not going to add and CC details, let's see how long the line will remain active.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.