[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So this is becoming tactical. Stock up all the gifts first. Only opened when have at least one free egg slot. Right ?

So troublesome.

I'm wondering whether it is possible to get more than one egg per gift or not. If so then I will try to keep two free egg slots or more. :o

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, gonna check with u.

Have u tried opening up a gift with more than one empty egg slots? So my question is, is it possible to get more than one egg per gift?

This will help me decide whether to keep more empty egg slots (by not spinning pokestops) to be able to get the eggs from gifts.
I dont think you can get more than one egg from one gift.

I did three gifts today with 7 empty egg slots, only got one egg per gift.

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

limbs03

Reaction score
so far I see people sharing screenshots of Alolan Meowth, Grimer, Sandshrew and Vulpix from the 7km egg on reddit.

alo muk is my fav, reminds me of paddlepop ice cream....for those who knows wat it is :s13:

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to get the hang of things for trading.

Can the trainers set their own price for the mons that they are trading? Will there be free trade?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Can the trainers set their own price for the mons that they are trading? Will there be free trade?
Niantic sets the price, not the players
Don't think there will be free trade even for best friend level while trading regular pokemon which both players have.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope so. else cant throw n at the rate it is dropping from pokestop.

soon. only left gift n no space for anything else. dont make sense

Hearsay u can only have maximum 5 gifts in the inventory... Anyone can confirm?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I dont think you can get more than one egg from one gift.

I did three gifts today with 7 empty egg slots, only got one egg per gift.

That's good info. In that case then I better not wait to get more egg slots before opening up gifts. :o

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Niantic sets the price, not the players
Don't think there will be free trade even for best friend level while trading regular pokemon which both players have.

Thanks.

Just as well. We don't want to see trade wars happening on the game we love to hate, do we?:)

limbs03

Reaction score

bro...this is not SGX....this is NNX :s13:
NN sets the rates and both traders have to pay that SD to NN

think of it as u and friend want to trade pokemons (no SD involved between u 2), but both your friend and u got to pay commission to NN

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Just as well. We don't want to see trade wars happening on the game we love to hate, do we?:)
If the players can set their own stardust amount, all the multiple account players and spoofer damn happy, can throw everything to main without spending stardust :vijayadmin:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I find that the trading feature has little useful purpose other than another badge to gain golden on.

So I will definitely want to wait till Best Friend status before starting to trade, to minimise as little stardust as possible.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I find that the trading feature has little useful purpose other than another badge to gain golden on.

So I will definitely want to wait till Best Friend status before starting to trade, to minimise as little stardust as possible.
clearing pokedex entry is the main advantage now

wait for people to test and figure out how the IV reroll system works then maybe people can game the system for trading other stuff

jannworld

Reaction score
Even though I dun like trading in general but I have to agree that niantic managed to strike some balance by introducing the trading feature but yet put in some controls (stardust and friendship level) to prevent the feature from breaking the game.

jannworld

Reaction score
I won’t be rushed into trading. Stardust is important. Will wait for 90 days

clearing pokedex entry is the main advantage now

wait for people to test and figure out how the IV reroll system works then maybe people can game the system for trading other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.