Mystech

Reaction score
Anyone else adding friends? �

Sent from Travelling with a mad man with a blue box using GAGT

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 3 new badges to earn.

Don't quite understand the Pilot badge. What's travelling 1 million KM across Pokemon trades?

Is it based on where I trade? Let's say I go overseas with my friend and trade overseas, any impact on the progress towards this achievement?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Got 3 new badges to earn.

Don't quite understand the Pilot badge. What's travelling 1 million KM across Pokemon trades?

Is it based on where I trade? Let's say I go overseas with my friend and trade overseas, any impact on the progress towards this achievement?
It is based on the location of the pokemon caught.

For example, I went to Taiwan for a trip and caught something there. I come back and trade that pokemon caught in Taiwan with you offering something you caught in Singapore. The trade system will calculate the distance between the two different pokemon as trade distance.

Both players have to be within 100m range to trade, so it is not about where you conduct the trade at.

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Trying to get the hang of things for trading.

Can the trainers set their own price for the mons that they are trading? Will there be free trade?

even if u can set. set also no use. its not like the stardust they pay. will go in ur pocket.

it goes to nn. lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I won’t be rushed into trading. Stardust is important. Will wait for 90 days

ya. no need to rush.

i have many low iv n high lvl community day pokemon.
ill trade with my fren. all bring to wash 1 time with theirs.

if tio better or high iv. is bouns. lol.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the gifting resets everyday? Then might as well open up all the presents since next day can receive again?

cPrVjpa.jpg

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does the gifting resets everyday? Then might as well open up all the presents since next day can receive again?

cPrVjpa.jpg

Yah, but one is limited to opening up 20 gifts a day (according to Pokemon Go Hub article).

Also, opening up the present on the next day can help to increase the friend progress for the next day, since friend progress is limited to gaining once per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.