who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Just whack 1k diamond, hoping to get Karina new skin... End with karrie n it's skin... Plus 500 dust... Never get Angela also

:(

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

ha its proven that at best u will get the epic skin on 9th spin. but usually its the 10th.

grove88

Reaction score
Even though we were lacking saber as part of the squad, think the strat went quite well with 1-1-3 lol.

In fact, don’t think saber would be as effective as fanny solo top?

With Saber confirm 212 bah. Saber cannot solo.

Fanny Lancelot Gusion can, and if good enough, Helcurt and Alucard.

daaawn

Reaction score
Even though we were lacking saber as part of the squad, think the strat went quite well with 1-1-3 lol.

In fact, don’t think saber would be as effective as fanny solo top?

cos got celexa fanny ma celexa fanny then can need if cannot then 212 but ytd i keep ping you to farm faster HAHAHA your layla pain sia

Lurker99

Reaction score
cos got celexa fanny ma celexa fanny then can need if cannot then 212 but ytd i keep ping you to farm faster HAHAHA your layla pain sia

Haha yah I haven’t played Layla much since GM ranked games..

Was underfarmed for both times that I used her last night.. think I tried to participate in too many team fights.. she is so squishy.. any time i got flanked by kagura/assassin is instant gg

I used my Layla with high lvl jungle emblem so was mainly helping to push objectives..need to find out what build works well for her now..

Last edited:

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Haha yah I haven’t played Layla much since GM ranked games..

Was underfarmed for both times that I used her last night.. think I tried to participate in too many team fights.. she is so squishy.. any time i got flanked by kagura/assassin is instant gg

I used my Layla with high lvl jungle emblem so was mainly helping to push objectives..need to find out what build works well for her now..
Layla can't play hide and seek... Which is extremely impt for mm.... So best will be miya, hide n shot at the same time

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Just play a rank with pub... Fanny is like so noob but want all the buff... I just heck and ks.. at the end we win because of Franco and panda able to tank well

Lurker99

Reaction score
Layla can't play hide and seek... Which is extremely impt for mm.... So best will be miya, hide n shot at the same time

Yes too risky to use Layla for ranked..
Just for fun in classic when we use SABER squad skins..
We lacking your saber in SABER skin!

Lurker99

Reaction score
86pLJqi.jpg

Angela’s new starlight skin, Aldous’s skin, Hilda new elite skin and Franco season 9 skin

Source: mobile legends reddit

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Saw that August will be Lancelot Starlight skin. If I buy starlight at mid July, will I can skin for July and August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.